TwentyThree : Summer Time!

I graduated.

And it was an amazing feeling.

I couldn't sleep yesterday at all, and now after the last day of school, all I wanted was to sleep and celebrate at night.

After saying goodbye to every single person in the school, including my friends, I left and went home.

My friends and I decided to go to a club and celebrate our graduation. I couldn't wait to sleep and wake up to go out. Because obviously it was summer.

Harry, my friend messaged me.

Harry : Heyyooo girl! Hru?

Laura : hey hey heyyy! Im gd yourself?

Harry : fine, missing my girlfriend a lot :/

Harry : oh, i forgot to tell u i have a gf now :o

Laura : YOU WHAT? Little fucker, why didnt u tell me?😑

Harry : im sowwyyy 😩i thought i told you. Btw, it happened while ago, so dont kill me 😁

Laura : dont worry, i will just stab you🔪

Harry : okay, just please dont hurt me, my girlfriend wont forgive you 🙈

Laura : i wont and idc. *stabbing you and hurting you so bad* 😇

Harry : that was a bit mean, but thank god im away from you 😏

Laura : one day we will meet and I will stab you for real. Now, i have to sleep because i have a big night tonight💃

Harry : BECAUSE ITS SUMMER 🎉

Laura : how did u know my summer stared today?

Harry : uhh, u told me?

Laura : i dont remember telling u. Are u stalking me harry? 😱

Harry : close enough.

Laura : good to know, now let me sleep😴

_________

I slept for less than four hours, but at least I slept. I checked my phone and found a missed call from my boyfriend and Dylan. I called Harry first and a smiled came across my lips as I heard his voice.

" 'Ello baby girl"

"Hi, Harold" I bit my lip, thinking of him.

"How are you doing? Did you woke up?" My voice was still raspy and that's how he knew.

"I'm great actually! Yeah, I just woke up. Going out with my friends after a hour and a half" I cheered as he chuckled.

"Congrats on your summer, and congrats for graduating! I have sent you gifts and I believe your mum put it on the couch in your room. I hope you like them as much as I did. I let Eleanor help me choosing them because I know how much you like her taste. So, yeah, you go and see them, put them on and show me, while I preform thinking about you, and how beautiful you will look in them. Byeee!"

He didn't even let me thank him, or probably remind him of how many times I told him not to buy me anything. But it was like talking to a wall.

There was two huge boxes on my couch with a card on it.

Dear princess,

Congratulations on your graduation!

I really wanted to be there with you, but you know my work.

I hope you like your gifts, and trust me, I will more than you will ;)

Your amazing pervert boyfriend,

Harry Styles xxxxxx

I laughed to myself before starting to open the first box, there was a set of bra and pantie, and they were incredibly sexy, with a small cars attached to them.

I wish if you can wear this when I make love to you for the first time xx

Okay, Harry.

The other box, there was many things. A dress, swimsuit, high heel, crop top and short. At the bottom of the box, I found a small box. I opened it and a necklace was inside it. It was a heart shaped necklace which can be opened, so I opened the heart and there was a tiny picture of me and Harry kissing on the lips.

I smiled as my heart melted.

__________

Dylan called and told me he was outside waiting for me. He was picking me up to the club.

I wore Harry's necklace before leaving the house. I texted Harry saying,

Thank you so much, Harold. You really didn't have to, all I want is for you to come back and I will be more than happy. Again, thanks for the gifts and can't wait to see you soon. Have a great show💕

PS, I will not wear the lingerie.

PPS, until we make love to each other.

PPPS, what the fuck did I just say??????

All the love, L.

I climbed into Dylan's car and greeted him. "You look nice, Lau" he smiled.

"Thanks, Dylan. You don't look bad yourself" I smiled back, and he drove to the club, as we chatted.

When we arrived, the others were waiting outside for us. We entered the club together, grins on our faces.

"When will your boyfriend come?" Kristen asked, taking a seat next to me. "Probably next week" I answered eagerly.

"Have you guys done it?" Sarah asked and I blushed. "Oh my god! You did it!" Emily gasped.

"Shut up, I did not!"

"Then what did you do, huh?" Sarah smirked.

"Everything but sex" I responded truthfully, blushing.

"You mean literally everything?" Emily asked, fighting her smile. "Yup" I said popping the P.

"Why you haven't had sex yet?" Kristen asked curiously.

"I'm not ready. Plus, I want him to make love to me, and that won't happen until I fall in love with him. He is a great guy, he never forced me into anything I didn't want. He always asks me if he can try this and that, sometimes I ask him if I can and he let me gladly. I'm so happy with him, even though I don't get to see him everyday, but he always tries his best to come and after a week we will be together for a long time, no work for him, and no school for me"

"Awww, that's so cute" Emily said.

"And so respectful" Sarah added.

"And so fucking sexy" Kristen finished.

I laughed, shaking my head.

We danced, they drank and I just had water, because I could enjoy my night without getting drunk.

Kristen and Jake were officially dating, and they couldn't be cuter. John and Emily were following them, Ryan was constantly flirting with Sarah.

And I just watched them, wishing Harry was with me, on my first day of summer, sitting next to me, kissing me and telling me how beautiful I look tonight in his stupid sexy British accent.

Short and boring ik.

Comment and vote pleaseeee.

The more and faster I get votes/comments, the faster I update!

QOTD: whos going/went to OTRA??

BTW! I'm writing the next chapter!

I almost forgot! Please pleaseeee check my new stories? Jealousy, Love Rosie and Falsely accused.

It would mean the world to me! Thank youu 💘

Lots of love xx