Twenty : Clubbing

(Harry and Laura's picture ^)

Waking up next to Harry was my top favorite thing lately, It brought happiness to me. I woke up to a beautiful face and body. I didn't want to leave his side, so of course I stayed next him, his arms around me and face pressed to my back. I grabbed his hand and played with his long fingers and his rings. I laced our fingers and planted small kisses all over his hand.

"I prefer to have those lips on mine" Harry's raspy voice spoke as I chuckled. "Good morning" I said leaning in to kiss his plump pink lips.

"This is my definition of a perfect morning" he mumbled against my lips before kissing them tenderly. "Totally agree"

"What time is it?" I asked Harry and he grabbed his phone to check the time. "10:37 am, obviously"

"I thought it is past afternoon"

"Me too. I think we should go downstairs and see your parents" I nodded, "Okay, let's wash and then we can go" I stood lazily on my legs and walked to the bathroom. "Don't forget to put on your clothes, they can't see you like this"

"Like what?" He asked chuckling.

"Naked"

"It just sounds sexy when you say it. But, yeah I know, don't worry" he teased and I shut the door behind me.

After we both cleaned ourselves, and Harry put on his clothes, we took the stairs down and my parents greeted us.

"Good morning sweethearts" Mum smiled brightly at us and kissed our cheek.

"Hope you loved the surprise" dad winked and I hugged him. "Definitely. Thank you so much for letting him come"

"Darling, he is one of us, and this is his house, he can come whenever he wants too, but no funny business" dad warned and I rolled my eyes. "Well, al least don't make a sound" he added shrugging and Harry's cheeks reddened.

"Dad, shut up" I whined and he laughed along with my mother. "I hate you both" I groaned and dragged Harry to the kitchen.

"That was embarrassing but really funny. You are lucky to call them your parents"

"I know, I love them too much"

Harry mumbled something I couldn't hear, but didn't really ask him what was it.

"How was prom?" Mum shouted from the living room. "It was good, really. So much fun!" I shouted back.

"Eggs?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sounds fine"

I made us breakfast and we ate together happily.

Mum and dad decided to hang out alone today, leaving me and Harry in the huge house. Once they left, Harry stepped out of his clothes and stayed in his boxer only, while the music was filling the air.

I sneaked to my room and changed into a swimsuit, I really wanted to swim, it was sunny so why not?

I walked into the living room with my swimsuit only, towel in my hand and flip flops. The other hand I carried a trunk for Harry and a towel as well.

"Holy f.uck" was the first thing he said.

I giggled "Shut up and let's swim" I threw his things onto his lap and he followed me to the pool carrying his things. I put my things on the grass and Harry copied me.

"Go to the bathroom and change there" I told Harry and nodded. But he didn't listen to me, he stripped himself from his boxer and stood there completely exposed. I gasped at the view and he was calm, like if he wasn't doing anything wrong. In all honesty, he was huge even when he wasn't hard, I gulped and shook the dirty thoughts away. While Harry wore the trunk I brought him and said, "Come on, I'm ready"