Chapter Eighteen : Prom!

Today was prom.

And as usual, the girls were in my house getting ready, and then the boys will take them from their houses.

Emily and I started to do Sarah and Kristen's hair and then their make up, and they did the same to us. By 6 o'clock we were all ready, and they when home, while I was alone, I began to dress and get ready, because by 7 o'clock Dylan was coming.

After wearing everything, I waited in the living room with my parents for Dylan's arrival.

"Holy shit Laura you look fucking beautiful!" Dad gushed as I giggled at his language. "Thank you dad"

"I think you could be a bit nicer with your words, Richard"

"Oh come on Jennifer, like if she doesn't say worst than that" dad scoffed and I laughed hard.

"Okay, enough of that," mum spoke "You look incredibly beautiful sweetheart" she kissed my forehead.

"Thank you guys" I blushed.

"She probably got it from her dad, aka me"

"Trust me dear, she got it from her momma, right?" Mum winked at me and I couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are mature enough" I joked. "Me too" dad agreed and mum chuckled.

Times passed by and the bell rang and I gulped "I'm gonna answer it" dad spoke and walked to the front door opening it for Dylan. They talker for a bit before dad called my name "Lau, the boy is waiting for ya"

"One second guys!" I studies myself in the mirror again before releasing a long breath. "You look beautiful as fuck, trust me" mum assured me but I giggled. "What happened to the language thing, huh?" I teased.

"Just shut up and go see your friend"

I walked to the door, as I saw Dylan standing there with dad, both smiling. "Hey" I greeted.

"H-Hi, you have no idea how much beautiful you look" I blushed. "You don't look bad yourself" he was wearing a suit, with a purple tie, matching my dress color, which took us ages to find the exact color.

"Okay kids, let's take a picture, it last longer" mom spoke and then took a few pictures of Dylan and me, and then Dylan took a picture of me with my beloved parents.

"Have fun guys" dad said before giving me a hug and kiss, same with mum.

"Bye" Dylan and I said, as I got into his car.

"Laura, you literally look pretty"

"Thanks Dylan" I smiled. "Let the night begin" I yelled and he laughed at me.

I checked my phone and found Harry texted me.

Harry💕 : I wish if i can be with you baby :( have lots of fun and tell your friend to take a good care of you. H xxxxx

Laura : Don't worry, he will ;) and i wish that too :( enjoy your show babe ❤️

I also found a message on Kik from Harry my friend.

Harry : haaaaveeee a gooooood niighttttttttttt 😘😘😘 enjoy it to the max love xxx

Laura : awwww thank you harold!! I will dont worry :)

Before I knew it, we arrived. Dylan being the gentleman he is, he opened my door and took my hand to help. "I'm fine, I'm wearing a short dress so I'm not gonna stumble" I chuckled.

"Much better" he smiled.

I looked up and saw the girls with the boys taking pictures. "Pictures without me?" I gasped glaring at then playfully.