FiftyOne : Dinner with Nialler.

Please read my A/N.

All my friends universities started and they left two weeks ago. It was emotional but they promised to visit at least once every two months. Kristen and Jake decided to take gap year like me, but they were planing on working anywhere and earn their own money.

Yesterday I went shopping with Emma and Kristen because we needed some girly time. I caught YSL and thought of buying Harry new pair of boots. I got him black leather boots because while ago he wanted to buy one.

Niall gave me an idea to film my new video in the beach and since school started, the beach wasn't as crowded as before. So, today I filmed it with a help from Harry, Niall and Emma. I covered Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay ft. Byeoncè. One of my favorites.

After the whole filming thing, we found ourselves swimming. Mum was home and she made us lunch. After we ate and filler our tummies, Niall said he wanted to go out today because he didn't want to stay at home all day. Harry and I agreed, but Emma said she couldn't because she had to see her friends.

The day passed by and it was the time to get ready, but before I did, I wanted to give Harry his gift. "Harry!" I called and seconds later he was standing in front of me. "What do you have behind your back, young lady?" Harry asked smirking.

"You wanted this for so long, and you always buy me presents, so I got you this." I handed him the bag with a big smile on my face. It took him a moment to realize. My dork.

"Don't tell me there's boots inside!"

"Open and see, babe."

He pulled the box out of the bag and opened it excitedly. Once the brand new boots were in his view, his smile grew bigger and pulled me to his arms. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" He spoke against my neck, tickling me.

"I love you more, H." I closed the distance between our lips as he smiled while kissing me back.

"If you want to get ready, stop grinding against my dick or I will fuck you right now. You know I won't hesitate."

I giggled and kissed his lips again before pulling myself away. "Save it for tonight, baby." I winked and then walked towards the dresser to apply my makeup.

After I was done doing my hair and makeup, I posted a selfie on Instagram saying 'Going out with my two favorite boys💋'

When I was completely ready, Harry and Niall were of course ready ages ago and waiting for me to get my ass downstairs. "Finally!" Niall groaned making Harry chuckle. "I'm used to it, man. Trust me, she didn't take long time, this was fast."

"Shut up you two and let's go." I scolded them seriously yet playfully.

Earlier when Niall said he wanted to go out, he asked me if I knew a good place that serves Arabian food because he was so in the mood for it. But I didn't know any, so mum helped us pick one. I was driving this time because I was feeling like it.