ThirtyFour : Caught

#5YearsOfOneDirection❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment x

___________________________________

|Where are you now that I need you? Couldn't fine you anywhere|

Harry left to but some groceries and I was alone, watching tv. I grabbed my phone and opened Kik to talk to Harry.

Laura : Harrry.

Laura : Haaaarrrrryy *same sound when a criminal calls a kid*

Laura : HAAARERRRYYY!

I frowned when I heard Harry's phone making sounds, the same ones I get when I get a text message or Kik.

Laura : Harry's phone (my boyfriend) is creeping me out. Every time I kik you here, Harry's phone make a sound.

Harry's phone made a sound again.

Laura : unless you are my boyfriend.

Laura : holy shit!

I threw my phone and grabbed Harry's. His lock screen had my Kik username written on it. I took a minute to understand what was happening.

I unlocked Harry's phone and clicked on Kik. Harry's username was the as same Harry 'my friend', and the only one was he had on Kik, was me.

I have been talking to Harry the whole time and didn't even know it?

It wasn't Harry's fault, it was mine, because I was too dump to realize everything.

I delete our chat from Harry's phone and put it in it's previous place. I texted him again on Kik, and waited for him to come back and answer me, while I act normal.

Minutes later, Harry came back. He pecked my lips and helped him put everything in it's place. When we settled down, Harry laid his head on my bare thigh and I kept running my hand in his soft long hair.

"It is so hot outside." He spoke and I nodded, "That's why the AC is on." I remarked.

I couldn't see what he was doing on his phone, so I just waited. I put my phone on silent and finally Harry texted back.

Harry : Heyoo!

Laura : what r u doing?

Harry : sitting with my girlfriend, u?

Laura : sitting with my boyfriend :p

Harry : Harry styles. Lol.

Laura : you are harry dump styles, right?

Harry : lol u r funny.

Laura : Harry I know its u 💩

Harry : what r u talking about?

Laura : drop your fucking phone and look at me.

Laura : I know its you.

Harry sat up properly, wide eyes, and mouth hung open.

"When were you planning to tell me?" I crossed my arms over my chest, raising my eyebrow.

"I don't know."

This was overwhelming. I was texting my own boyfriend before I even get to meet him, and never knew. I felt so stupid.

"Harry, can't you just imagine how stupid I feel right now? You have known me since ages and I never knew! This is insane, you know? Texting my boyfriend not even knowing him and he knows me really well." I sighed, burring my face in my hands.

"Baby, please let me explain."

"Okay."

"I was afraid of telling, before I get to meet you in person. I thought maybe you would treat me differently because I'm famous. So, I just kept it until it comes out. Then, you suddenly told me you were going to One Direction concert, and I freaked out, I didn't know wether to tell you or not," Harry paused.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked curiously.

"You remember when I asked you what were you wearing?" I nodded and he continued. "Yeah, you told me exactly what you were wearing. I still remember it though, you wore a white dress with thin brown belt." He smiled remembering.

"Anyways, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you, I thought I was dreaming. You have no idea how happy I was. I instantly told Niall it was you and he freaked out, also didn't believe it was you." He breath. "You drove me mad! You looked beautiful and I never imagined you would look like that. I had to see you again because I was afraid I would never see you. So I sent my guard to take you and your friends to our room and that's all."

"Oh my god. Seriously Harry, this is the cutest story I have even heard. I should be mad because you kept this secret away from me, but I did the same so, I'm good." He smiled brightly at me before crashing his lips on mine.

"You are my life, princess." He breathed against my lips.

I love you. I wanted to tell him these words so badly, but I was afraid.

"You are mine."

"Mine. I love how it sounds when you say it. Just as much as I love hearing you moan my name."

I playfully slapped his chest, giggling softly.

"How about you moan my name now, on the bed?" He smirked.

"Take me, then."

Short, but the next one should be looong so yeah.

Comment and vote babies 👄

Btw, im in Lebanon now as a summer holiday 🎉