TwentyTwo : Saying Goodbye #2

Harry's POV

I was leaving today, and won't see her for another three weeks, at least there's a specific date.

"What are you gonna do today kids?" Jennifer, Laura's mum, asked serving us lunch. "You know, since you are leaving today, Harry" she added softly.

"Lau wants to stay home and watch movies" I replied.

"Go out, do something, explore"

"I was thinking the same thing" I nodded.

"I don't know" Laura spoke.

"How was Disneyland by the way?" Her mum asked and I looked at Laura with a smirk on my face and she blushed. "I-It was great, we had lots of fun" Lau, answered glaring at me.

"Why do I have a feeling that you did some thing dirty?"

"Mum!"

"I think the VS sets I bought you came in hand" she winked at Laura, who had her head covered with her small hands.

"You bought them?" I blurted up, and when I realized what I just said, I slapped my mouth. "I'm so-"

"Yeah I did, it is fine. I actually bought them for her to wear when you come, and god she was totally against it and she didn't even came with me into the store!" Jennifer laughed and Lau sighed.

"Well, I only saw one and all I can say is, you have a very extremely good taste" I grinned.

"I told you!" Jennifer winked at Laura. "Mum, please enough talking about my bras and underwear"

"Okay, but I think you should show Harry-"

"Mum!!"

"Alright, I zipped it"

"Finally"

Her mum only grinned and I chuckled slightly.

After a while of the embarrassing talk with Jennifer, Laura and I went up to her room. "What did you do when I was at school?" Laura asked sitting on my lap.

"Nothing, I woke up at twelve PM so I tried to keep myself busy while you come home" she said softly, playing with my fingers.

"I love your big hands" she murmured and I kissed her neck. "And your long fingers, they are my favorite"

"You are my favorite" I told her.

"I like you so much, Harry" she smiled and I returned it "I like you too, so much"

Maybe I love you.

I do love her.

I kissed her lips, her hands sneaked to my neck, pulling me closer as my hands stayed on her hips. I loved kissing every inch of her, my favorite thing to do, specially when she moans my name. I cupped her buttcheeks as she moaned against my mouth and I smirked lightly.

"I can hear you kids!" Jennifer shouted and Laura groaned in embarrassment and I blushed. That was so embarrassing.

"Mum go awaaay"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't eavesdrops, but you were too loud girl, are you sure you are not having s-"

"No, I promise, just kissing" I quickly answered.

"Okay, be a bit quite"

"Don't worry about that" I told her.

"Wear the VS sets I bought you!" Jennifer shouted laughing.