FiftyThree : Home's Where Grandma Is.

Teta = Grandma

When my mum was 6 weeks pregnant, the doctor gave her the permission to travel. We were packing for our trip to Lebanon, and no words could explain my excitement or my mum's. I was finally gonna see my grandma and explore Lebanon with my man.

My cousins were coming to Lebanon too from England. My aunt married an English man, so we didn't see her that much, and like week ago she decided to come with her children.

My grandpa passed away when I was ten years old but I do remember him clearly. I remember when he used to take me to the beach and taught me how to swim. I do miss him a lot.

Harry was at his apartment packing while we were packing here. When I was finished, I sighed in relief and dropped my body on the bed. I found a message from Harry telling me he was on his way to my house. I took a quick shower and waited for Harry to arrive. I was laying on my bed and scrolling down my phone here and there.

"Hello my beautiful lady." My favorite voice spoke. I looked up at him and smiled widely, "Hey handsome, I missed you." I pulled him by his collar down to my length to kiss him.

"That was a hot move." Harry smirked.

"Mhmm." I hummed and kissed him again.

"I wouldn't mind having grandchildren now, but really kids, I won't be thrilled to see you making out. Close the damn door." Mum rolled her eyes and shut the door.

"That was funny." I laughed and Harry tried to keep his face straight but failed.

"You smell like flowers." Harry buried his face in my neck to smell me. He's such a creep.

"It's a new shower gel, I wanted to see what you think about it." I told him as he sat on the bed and held my hand. "I love everything you do, you don't have to do things to please me." He said and I nodded.

"I know that, I just like to look and smell nice when I'm with you. I don't want you to be disgusted with me."

"Don't you ever say that because I could never be disgusted by you. H-how can you even think like that?" He didn't sound very pleased with what I just said.

"It's just because you always look dashing and clean and I want to look the same. Yeah sometimes I have bags under my eyes and my hair can be all over the place, but I don't like it. At the same time, you have to get used to see me like this because when we have kids, I will look like shit most of the time."

"I won't give a single fuck! Why the hell you think like that? Have I ever said something to you or hint about you being not clean or bad at dressing?" He was angry.

"No." I said in a low voice.

"Then just please stop thinking about it, okay? I love you for who you are and even if you look like a zombie when we have kids, that's fine, you know why? Because I know that it's all the kids fault. Yeah I like it when you dress nice when I'm with you, but also won't mind seeing you in your pajama, specially when you are wearing shorts and no bra under your top. I find it sexy when you wear my clothes. Just do whatever the hell you want, even if I don't like it, because that's who you are. You don't have to change for me, alright princess?" He pecked my lips.

"Alright."

-

The flight was very long but we slept most of the time. When we landed, it was around eight in the morning, just the perfect time. Harry being the gentleman that he is, he didn't let mum or I carry a suitcase nor drag it. After we were done with everything, a car was waiting outside to take us to the hotel.