Fifty : Bodies & Food

|Now if we're talking body, you got a perfect one so put it on me, swear it won't take you long if you love me right we fûck for life we love for life, on and on and on|

The flight back home was smooth. My family and friends were waiting for us in the beach house. The sun was disappearing slowly into the sea when we had arrived. We were sitting outside watching the sunset, and talking about the trip.

"Oh my god! He deserved it, seriously." Kristen said, referring to the guy Harry hit in the club. "What a son of a bitch." Sarah spoke with disgusted face.

"I kinda felt bad for getting mad at Harry." I murmured.

"I honestly would do the same. If I saw my boyfriend doing the same. I mean it's not nice to see him almost murdering someone. I would shit my pants." Emily said trying to make it easy on me.

"She's right." Emma agreed nodding.

Jake hugged me from behind and kisses my cheek. "This is the first time I ever miss you like this. Don't leave again." He pouted and I chuckled. "I missed you too, buddy."

"Hands off my girl, Jake!" Harry scolded playfully. "Oh shut it, Styles." He rolled his eyes.

"Kids, cookies are hot from the oven, don't miss it!" Mum shouted. Niall and I were the first people who attacked the cookies tray which caused everyone to laugh at us.

I gave Harry one and then he pulled me into his lap with arms wrapped tightly around my waist. "Feed me." He pouted and I rose an eyebrow. "What do I get in back?"

 "What do I get in back?"

"A good fuck. How does that sound?"

"Are you saying that you don't always give a good fuck?" I smirked.

"No! I just mean like a really good fûck."

"How about, we try something new? Tying and eat stuff off each other's body." I winked. "God, I'm trying not to think about right now." Harry moaned quietly.

"Okay then we have a deal. Now open your mouth."

++++

I was in my bedroom picking something new to change in, when Niall knocked on my door and I let him in. "Hey."

"Hey, you." I smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you that things between your sister and I are great now." He grinned. "I figured since you two couldn't let your hands to yourself all the time." I teased.

"Oh please! You and Harry are even worse."

"Fair enough."