Happily Ever After

''Harry

I'm lying on the bed with Louis, a week after the accident. "Mmm. I love you, Haz," he whispers. "I love you too, Lou. But why do you keep saying that? It's like you're going to die soon. Wait, are you? Do you have cancer? Louis William Tomlinson, are you dying?" I asked, my tone hinting that I'm a little freaked out. He laughed and hugged me closer to him. "No, but I will be, when you don't stop freaking out like that! Oh, and can I just say that you look adorable when you started acting like crazy," "Nah, I think you just love me," I teased. "Well, maybe I do," he says, then kisses me softly.

Well, everything between me and Lou is solved. The dark list, the secrecy of our relationship to everyone. We came out to everybody, along with Liam and Niall. All is a-okay. And I sure hope it'll stay like that for long. 

"Oh Haz, I gotta go," he tells me, breaking away from the kiss. I pouted and asked, “Why? You're such a tease." "I'm going to see Simon, remember?" "Can I come this time?" I asked. "Of course you can, baby." I blushed at the word he used. "Stop being so cheeky, Lou. I might not come," I teased. "Naw, I know you love it." I laughed and kissed him again. We then both got up and got dressed.

''Liam

"We're good, right?" I asked Niall. as we sat down on the love seat at the living room. He made a face and asked, "You still on that, Li? It's been a week." "Sorry, just wanted to be sure." "But you've been asking the same question everyday! Can you just please let it go?" "Sorry," I said meekly. He held my hand and kissed it. "I love you, Li." I kissed his cheek and whispered, "I love you too, Ni."

He then pounced at me and started kissing me roughly. I removed his shirt and in return, he removed mine. I was kissing his neck when I heard Louis yell, "You can't do that in the living room, Liam!" I was surprised so as a reflex I quickly sat up, causing Niall to fall down the seat. I saw Louis and Harry grinning at each other and snickering at us. "Don't know you had it in you, Liam. Nice nips, by the way," Harry teased. I rolled my eyes and helped Niall up. "Grow up, Harry." "Alright, we're going to Simon's for a while, but we'll be back soon. And Zayn called, he's out with Sandrene for the whole day," Louis said quickly, like he already memorized what he's supposed to say. "Fine. Go lock the door on the way out." "Sure. No nasty things, alright?" Harry called out as he closed the door. "They'll have no idea," I mumbled. "Hmm? You said something?" Niall asked. "No, never mind. But look, since we have the whole place to ourselves..." "They'll have no idea," he whispered as I smiled and led him to my bedroom.

''Zayn

"Sandrene! It's been so long," I greeted her as she walked inside the local coffee shop. She rushed towards me and quickly kissed me. I hugged her and spun her around while she giggled. "I missed you, Zayn." "I missed you too, Sandrene. So, what have you been up to?" We talked and talked for hours until we've been both up to date with each other. After that, we walked around London, holding in hands, in public. We finally confirmed that we're dating and luckily, the fandom doesn't seem to mind. There were occasional haters, but that's natural.

After a few hours, I walked her home since we're both tired. "I've had so much fun today," she said as we stood at her doorstep. "Me too. See you tomorrow, okay?" She nodded and I kissed her. I bid her goodbye, and walked off. I can still see her looking at me as I was kilometres away from her, waiting for the day to end and for tomorrow to come.

''Louis

"You nervous, Lou?" Harry asked as we stepped into Simon's building. I shrugged and replied, "A bit, I guess." "Don't worry, it'll be fine." "I wish."

As we went to Simon's office, I can't help but remember the times I've been here these past few months. When I agreed to sign the list, the time when the chaos all started. When we just came home from France, the time when Simon told me I was doing a great job with the list while the rest of the boys were scared shit because of their relationships. And now here I am again, but now to put a stopper to all of it. “Good Luck,” Harry called out as I entered Simon’s office.

“Hello?” I asked as I peeked into the office. “Ah, Louis. C’mon in,” he greeted me chirpily. I breathed out in relief as I came in. Good thing was in an awfully good mood. “How can I help you?” he asked as I sat down on one of the chairs in front of his table. “Um, the list…” I started, but of course, he had to cut me off. “That. Well, I’m guessing you’re going to break the agreement like what you’ve always wanted, right?” I nodded, “Yeah. But I realize I haven’t really finished it, and considering I’ve fallen in love with him, I guess there’s a punishment, like what’s said in the agreement.” “Louis, Louis. Don’t you get it? Harry’s a ‘flirt’, as some would like to call it, and if you fall in love with him, there’s a big chance he’ll cheat on you. That’s the real punishment. We’re not going to kick you out the band, no. The real punishment is when you hurt your feelings with someone you really really love.” I was so struck by Simon’s wise words. I had no idea. “Wow. That’s really smart. But what about our objective in the agreement? Harry is supposed to learn that flirting isn’t a good thing.” “Ah. For that, you may not have completed the list, but you accomplished. You made him know what real love is. You made him know that the one right for him is just around the corner. And I think that’s enough for now.”

We talked for a few minutes more and finally I bid him goodbye. I came out to see Harry sitting on a couch while on playing with his phone. He looked up when he saw me and asked, “So?” “It’s done.” He jumped and hugged me and repeatedly kissed me. “Oh, I love you.” “I love you, too.”

''Niall

We gathered around the table in a private restaurant for dinner the next day. All the boys are present, as well as Sandrene and Uncle Simon. Before we started to eat, Liam stood up and held his glass, and we all followed in suit. “First off, I would just like to congratulate Harry and Louis for being together, at last. Also to Zayn and Sandrene, who really look cute together. We-” “And to Niall and Liam for coming out of the closet!” Louis chirped in. We all laughed at that and Liam continued, “Yes, to my lovely Niall and me. We owe all of this to the dark list, which is Zayn and Uncle Simon’s master plan. I bet none of these would’ve happened if it wasn’t for it. So, cheers!” Thinking of how much the dark list affected all of us in a good way, we all replied in chorus, “Cheers!”

-----

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE READ. XOXO ---->