Close Encounter

''Liam

"Before I see what?", Harry asks. We all quickly stand up and stood together in a vertical line, facing Harry. Niall passes me the list, and I put it behind my back and pass it to Louis, who was just next to me. "What'cha talking about?", I ask casually. "Don't you dare lie Payne. There's something behind your back. What is it?", he asks me back. I shrug and show both my hands to him, to prove I have nothing to hide. "All right, how about all of you show your hands?" The others hesitate, but then they all show their hands, Niall, who is behind Louis, holding a folded piece of paper. "Now, now. What is that Nialler?", Harry asks, slowly walking towards Niall. Niall was a teensy bit afraid, maybe because if his feelings, and he quickly passed it to Zayn with shaking hands. Harry stopped near me and said, "Well, Zayn, would you like to read them to me, or I would read them myself?" "Um, neither?", Zayn replies. "Why would that be?" "Uhh... because it's my diary?", Zayn half-asks, half-replies. "But all the lads can see them except me?" "Yeah, good thing you understood it. Okay now, I'm tired, nighty-night then." He rushes outside, to his room, and to my surprise, Harry didn't try to stop him, or even follow him. Instead, he turns to us. "Well, would you like to share it with me?" There were mutters of 'No way.', 'Never.' 'Night Haz.' and 'Bye.' With that, we all rush to our respective rooms, leaving Harry alone.

''Louis

"That was close.", I mutter to myself. I log in on Twitter and check some messages, reply to some mentions. I also tweeted, "gonna be screwed when management finds out... wish us luck! x" In a minute, there were a lot of retweets and favorites , and also some replies like, "oh lou, what happened? x" and "lou's being a badass.. aha x"  

After these day's events, I'm really tired, so I log out, and lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. After a couple of minutes, someone knocked and slightly opened the door. "Boo?", I recognize the voice immediately, it was Harry. I sit up and said, "Yeah?" He comes in and shuts the door. "Lou, what were you guys hiding earlier?", he asks softly. His voice sounds so vulnerable, like a child that failed to get a balloon. It's so sad, that I even consideredtelling him what it really was, but I know I can't. No, I can, it's my decision, but I choose not to, because I'm selfish like that. "Zayn's diary, that's all. It's really personal, so I prefer I won't say that to you.", I lie. I know that guilt must be killing me, but to my surprise, I don't feel anything. Maybe it's because I've been doing it long enough to get used that I lie to Harry every single day after I signed the bloody contract. "You know I don't like lying, Lou.", he says. I looked at him straight in the eyes, and tells him innocently, "I'm not lying." He sits on the bed and huffs. "Well then. I've been to Zayn's for a little talk. He said it wasn't his diary, and it has something to do about you." My body tenses up a little, but I acted as nonchalant as I could. "Did he show it to you?", I ask. "No, he said you will be the one to do it." "Well, um, I won't." "Lou, don't you trust me?", he asks, raising his voice a little. "No, it's not that, it's just-", I start, but I got interrupted by Harry. "Just what? I'll spread it to everyone? I'll never talk to you again? Is that what it is?", he yells, standing up. I look down and answer meekly, "Possibly." He calms down again and sits down beside me, and hugs me. "Lou, that will never ever happen. Trust me." "That's because you don't know it." "Yet.", he adds. I sigh, but I know it's true. He'll know it someday. "Yet.", I agree.

''Zayn

Sandrene calls me shortly after Harry talks to me. I still feel horrible for telling Harry part of the truth, but I know that Louis is smart enough to not let Harry know about it. "Hello?", a voice says on the other end of the line. "Hey. What's up?", I answer. "Oh, nothing. I was just wondering if you're sleeping, or maybe about to sleep?", she asks shyly. "Nah. Why?" "I don't know, this might sound kinda crazy, but you know, Paris is beautiful at night time." I laugh and tell her, "Way to be subtle. Pick you up at 30?" She laughs too, and answers "Sure.", and hangs up.

''Niall

There was loud music. I knocked on Liam's door. "Come on in," Liam says. I walk in and shut the door behind me. "Hey Li.", I greet him. He looks up from the corner of his bed, and says, "It's you. Hey Ni." "You okay?", I ask, sitting on his bed. "I guess... I mean, it happens everyday, being confused in life that you don't know what to do anymore.", he answers. "What do you mean?", I ask again, sitting nearer him. He look at me again, and I notice his eyes are reddish, like he was crying. "I don't know. I'm just tired being called the sensible one, you know? Because the more they call me that, the more I believe it. But then a problem comes, and I don't know what to do, that I realize I'm not sensible at all. And I think, what are the other things people think about me that are not true? And what if the hate people are sending you, it's actually true?" I hug him and whisper, "Li, don't listen to hate. You know they're untrue. And if you can't solve one problem, that doesn't mean you're not sensible anymore. It's just too much to handle, and that's why we are here." "Thanks Ni." "Sure."

He hesitates for a while, and he was like he was about to reply, but he decides no to. "What is it?", I ask. "Never mind, it's nothing important." "Tell me Li, what is it?" He clears his throat and asks, "Do you still fancy Harry?" I haven't thought about it. Normally, I would have answered yes straightaway, but now, there are doubts. Do I still fancy Harry? "I don't know... It was a long time ago." He nods understandingly, and he asks another question, "Who did you dedicate the song for? The one you sang at Ed's restaurant." Seriously, I don't know. It may be for Harry, or it may be for... Liam. "Someone really special." "Not Harry?", he asks. I look at him, and I swear my heart just skipped a beat. I don't know why I would say it, but I'm pretty sure it's true. "Not Harry.", I repeat.

''Harry

We just lay down the bed, cuddling. The iPod is playing softly in the background. "Do you ever think about the future?", I ask Louis. "Sometimes. You?" "Yeah. Am I in it?" He hesitates for a while that I could've been imagining it, but he says, "Haz, you're it."

-----

Some Larry and Niam love. <3

8 votes! And comments are very much appreciated. :]

Matched. x