Lovers United

''Harry

I wake up with the sound of birds chirping around me. Another lonely day, I thought. I tried to reach for the blanket that's covering me, but it turns out I don't have any. I kept reaching for the blanket, but I really don't have any, which is really weird. As I rolled from one side to another, something rustles beneath me. I panicked, so I quickly stood up. But it turns out, they were just leaves. Wait, leaves? Yesterday's events came rushing back. I ran and ran in the forest after I got lost, then I tripped on a rock. I may have broken something, since my foot still hurts like crazy. 

I'm starving, but I have no food. I don't know how to hunt, either, obviously. I don't know what to eat when I'm in a forest, since I don't plan to be here in the first place. I started walking to the east side, the sunlight helping me see my way. I looked around, hoping to see someone wandering the forest that might actually help me. Or maybe some fruits that I can eat. It turns out, there was none. 'Why do they have to plant pine trees here? Why not fruit trees?', I thought to myself. Desperately, I called out, "Help!" I thought no one would answer, and yes, no one did, but I heard something, or someone, who possibly fell, judging on how that thing reacted. Feeling a new surge of hope, I carefully followed where the sound came from.

''Niall

"Wake up, snugglebear.", a voice greeted me with a start. I don't want to get up yet, I was too tired from last night. We looked for Louis around the place, asking if someone saw him, or maybe if he left some marks on the ground, or any clue of where he could've been. Almost three hours searching, and nothing. We agreed that we would search again in the morning, excluding Zayn, of course.

"Wake up, Nini.", that voice again said. "I'm sleepy.", I muttered. "We all are. But we have to find Lou." "I have to sleeep." Suddenly, someone kissed me on my lips. My eyes immediately opened, and there was Liam, grinning cheekily, staring down at me. I felt my cheeks go red, and he said, "Now, there's a way to wake someone up, yeah?" "Cheater.", I told him, pretending to be annoyed. "Aw. I know you love it. Now c'mon, get up. We're leaving in a few minutes, so go eat your breakfast." "Yes, father.", I tell him sarcastically. He just laughs and goes outside the room.

''Zayn

"Are you guys sure that it'll be okay if I don't join?", I ask them again. "Yes, please, just have a good time with Sandrene and we'll be fine.", Niall tells me. "Maybe I should cancel. I'll call Sandrene." "No, Zayn. Go have fun with her, all right?", Liam says. "Fine."

They were still getting ready, when someone knocked on the front door. I opened it, and there stood Kat, Eleanor and Sandrene. "Hey!", Sandrene greeted, hugging me. "Hey, c'mon in. What are ya guys doing here?", I ask them. "Well, we're supposed to help today, remember? And Sandrene found out that Louis was missing, so she came along, too.", Kat explains. "Oh then, that'll be great.", I tell them. "Oh c'mon. I'd love to help, and we can hang out some other time." "No, don't get me wrong. Totally cool with it. The important thing is we're together." She blushes a bit, and giggles. I laughed, and she hits me playfully on my arm. "Now, stop being so cheeky!" "But you love that.", I say, pretending to be sad. "No, I love you.", she says, her face getting close to mine. "I love you, too.", I say, putting my arms around her waist, We were about to kiss, when, "Leggo guys! We can't be late!", Liam yells at us. We broke away from each other and gave Liam a dirty look. But he just smiles and shrugs. "What an ass.", I mutter. Sandrene laughs, and Liam screams, "I heard that, Malik!" "And I don't care!" The rest of us just laughed, and we all walked out the cabin, an adventure waiting for us.