The City of Love

''Zayn

"Hello lads. I see you have a way to everything, don't you?" I'm not at all surprised that they found me, I know they'll never give up on finding me, and of course, they have solutions to almost everything. "And I see you have lost your mind, haven't you?", Liam replies sarcastically, who have just appeared out of nowhere. He must've been hiding behind the rest. "Uh, nice to see you again Liam." "Uh-huh. Zayn, are you kidding us? What you wrote in the letter, that's just an excuse, isn't it?", Louis asks carefully, like he was unsure of what he really wants to say. I shake my head, "Nope." "Yes it is. It is an excuse.", Niall insists. "Nuh-uh." Harry shakes his head and says, "Well, that's impossible, isn't it? Liam can't be possibly-" "Ooh, look guys, we've got company.", Liam interrupts. The rest of them giggle, and I introduced her. "Everyone, this is Sandrene. Sandrene, these are my bandmates, Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry.", pointing to each one of them. "Hi, nice meeting you.", she greets. The boys greeted her too. "So, I guess you're back with us, since we're you bandmates.", Louis pointed out. "Well... I dunno guys..." I'm still unsure of that, and I did leave them so I can have a new life, but I gotta admit, being with them is bliss. "Please Zaynieee..", they all pleaded, all doing their puppy-dog eyes and pouting, Louis and Harry pulling the hem of my shirt. I heard Sandrene giggle behind me, so I faced her, and by then, I saw the most beautiful smile ever. 'Go on.', she mouthed. Well, she approves, so I nodded then faced the lads again. "Well, I will go back with you guys..." "Yay!", they all cheered. I grinned cheekily. "I'm not finished. I will go back with you guys, if Larry Stylinson over here will sort things up." Instantly, Louis and Harry's face paled, but Liam and Niall seemed confused. "What do you mean?", Niall asks. "Well, doofus, obviously, Louis and Harry are more than friends. But I would like them to be official.", I explain, sharing a secret look with Louis. "Well... um... basically... uh..", Harry started. "We haven't talked about it yet.", Louis finishes. "Well, talk about it. I'll be waiting." I faced Sandrene, and together we stood up and walked away from the lads, Louis and Harry's mouths dropping.

''Louis

Niall and Liam went for a bit of shopping, leaving me and Harry alone. Obviously, they did it on purpose. Harry and I went back to our hotel to 'sort things out'. "So...", I started. "So...", he repeated. "Um, should we be official or something?" "It's up to you, Lou. What do you want?" "Anything. As long as Zayn is back in the band, and I'm together with you." He pecks my lips quickly and whispers, "Well, I guess we're official then." "I guess we are.", I reply.

''Liam

Niall and I walked around and around Paris. There were shops everywhere, but we didn't feel like buying anything. "What do you want to do?", I ask Niall. "Eat.", he answers simply. "Of course. I should've known. Where?" Suddenly, he drags me to a cafe nearby. I almost lost balance, since it happened so quick. But then again, this is about Niall and food. He jumped up and down while pointing to a poster on the door. It says 'Knock down five dolls, and you get a free buffet for two and a potato stuffed toy.' "What? Is this a carnival of some sort?" "I dunno, but c'mon, let's find out!", he said excitedly. And as quick as lighting, he's inside. Laughing to myself, I follow him inside.

It was like a dream place. On one side, it was like a carnival, and on the other, it was like a restaurant. Luckily, there are only a few people around. I quickly spotted Niall approaching a woman in uniform, maybe someone who works here. I quickly go to Niall's side and together we walked to the woman. "Bonjour.", she greets. "Yeah, hi. Do you have any idea how to do that thing on the poster?", Niall asks, pointing to the poster we were checking out earlier. "Oui. Go to that side and you will see the booth immediately.", she answers, with a thick French accent. "Merci.", I say and together we go to the place the lady instructed us to go to. We quickly see the booth. Niall talked to the person responsible for it. The personnel explains the mecahnics. "Take these balls, then you throw them to the dolls. Knock five down and the prize is yours." He pays and plays the game, while I watch him throw and throw balls towards the dolls, determined to take home the prize. Pay, pay, pay. It's his fourth game and he still haven't won. The game ends and he says, "I hate this!", running his hand hrough his hair. "Would you like to play again?", the personnel asks. Before he could say anything, I walk towards him, and say, "I will.", then pay him. I gathered the balls, aiming my shot, while Niall watched beside me. One, two, three. I already knocked down three, two more to go. Four. One more, Liam. Focus. For Niall. Five! Niall hugs me from behind then kisses me on the cheek and whispers, "Thank you, Li." "No problem.", I answer, feeling my cheeks go hot and red, my stomach full of fluttering things inside it.