We Are Young

''Louis

I-I... I can't believe it. They are seriously dating. I don't know why, but I feel something inside me, jealousy, maybe? Hazza is mine, he's MY Haz. Then some grandma will swoop in our lives and take him from me? Huh, no! I just can't let that happen. But the problem is it already happened.

I tried to smile for them, and fortunately they smiled back. I hugged Haz and of course, trying to be polite to Flack, I just nodded. I felt the tears in my eyes, itching to get out, so I ran outside. Nobody can see me cry, especially if it's Harry. I ran and ran, tears streaming down my face.

I ran for a few minutes, until I can't do it anymore and I collapsed on the ground. People passed by me, but I don't care. I just cried and cried, not knowing what to do. Obviously not running, because even though how far I run, I won't be able to make the problem magically disappear, or even at least solve the problem.

Then I felt someone pat my back. I looked up and there she is standing, the most gorgeous woman ever. She smiled and helped me up. God, I must look like a mess. She giggled like a little girl, which is just adorable. "Eleanor" she said, "Eleanor Calder." She extended her hand, and I shook it, saying, "Louis Tomlinson." She laughed and said, "Yeah doofus. I know who you are." For a moment I thought how this lady knew my name. Then I remembered, One Direction. Sometimes I'm really stupid. I laughed too and said, "Oh yeah. Sometimes I forget that." "Not yet really adjusting to popularity?" I shook my head. "No, not yet. So, Eleanor, wanna have a cup of coffee or something?" She nodded and we walked to Starbucks.

We chatted, laughed, ate, and had the best time of our lives. It was already about 2 in the morning, and given that it's dangerous in the streets, I walked her to her house. "So Louis, I guess this is it?" She said, standing outside her house. "Umm, yeah, I guess. Oh, by the way, here's my number." We exchanged numbers and bid goodbye.

I arrived to my house 15 minutes after. I opened the door and said "Hey,” expecting someone to greet me back but instead I saw the 4 lads stood up and one woman, one Caroline Flack just looked at me, still sitting, all of them with a mixed expression on their faces. I felt anger and jealousy again, and I was about to say something, Harry beat me to it. "You..." Harry started to walk towards me, like a zombie. His eyes are red; his hair is a mess, his skin pale. It's creepy. I closed the door and took off my shoes. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? WE WERE WORRIED! HUH? EXPLAIN YOURSELF TOMLINSON! IT'S ALREADY 2:30 IN THE MORNING AND YOU SAY HEY? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" I jumped back, shocked at his attitude. But I just smiled and said "Jeez. Relax Haz. I'm here now. Sorry. Sheesh." I walked towards him to hug him but instead he pushed me and walked up to his room. Caroline followed. Oh, poor little lost puppy.

I sighed and went to the kitchen and drank some water. I was about to go to sleep when I saw the rest of the boys still in the living room, still standing up, shock written all over their faces. "What?" "What was that?" Of course Liam will be the first to react. "What was what?" "That! Lou, why are you acting like that?" "Li, I'm acting like what?" "Like an asshole." I was surprised at what Zayn said, who is now looking at the floor. And he said it with a low voice, a little slow, which pretty much surprised me more. I looked at the other boys and saw them looking at Zayn too. Zayn looked up at us and shrugged. "What? He is too." I looked at him in disbelief. "I guess that's not true Zayn." Zayn was about to argue but Niall went on. "But seriously, Lou. If you're not okay with Harry and Caroline's relationship, you don't have to make us worry. You could have texted us or answered our calls." I took my phone out of my pocket, and there it was. 45 messages and 50+ missed calls. Woah. "Oh, that, um, sorry guys. My phone was in silent. I was on a date." "Erm, you were on a date?" I spun around and saw Harry standing right in front of me. "You... were on a date? Until 2 in the morning?", He asked again. Did I not say it clear enough? "Um, yeah Haz. Now, if you lads don't mind, I'm going to sleep." "What's her name?" The same deep voice spoke again. "Eleanor Calder. Anymore questions from my parents?" I'm already a grown up. Why do they have to act like my parents? And for carrot's sake, I'm the oldest here.

Seeing they have nothing to say anymore, I walked upstairs to my room. I played music from my iPod using the speakers, and blocked the outside world.

''Harry

The boys just left our house, saying that we need some time together and alone. I walked to my room and saw Caroline. Oh shit, she's still here. That I forgot. "Hey babe." "Uh... Yeah... Hey." "Oh, is my little boyfriend sick?" I flinched at the word 'boyfriend'. Since when was I her 'boyfriend'? Dating doesn't mean we're in a relationship, does it? "Umm. About that. Caroline, when I said we're dating, I actually didn't mean that we're girlfriend and boyfriend kind of thing." I tried to say it slower and gentler, so as not to shock her and make her shout and cry hysterically, but I guess that's impossible. "WHAT?" I can swear that she just made me deaf. I expected that Louis will come in my room and ask what was that noise, but I guess that's not gonna happen. "Look, Caroline, I'm sorry, but I didn't really mean to lead you on but-" "How nice Styles." She scoffed. "You didn't mean to lead me on, did ya? How about the fact that you slept with me and told me that we're dating?" "Look Caroline, when I meant dating I meant no commitments. No boyfriend - girlfriend stuff whatsoever." "And just use me?" "No, not really. Look, can we just forget this ever happened and just be friends? It's not in the media yet, anyway." "Not yet. But you'll see." With that, she left the room and I heard a door slam shut. Oh God, what mess did I come in?

-----

I hope that this is long enough to your liking. :)

And 2 votes again for the next upload!

Love love. xx