Last Chance

Hi. This is the first chappie, enjoy! =)

-----

''Louis

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

What? I heard a girl screaming from Harry’s room, like bloody murder. What a nice way to wake me up. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light in my room. I looked at my phone and looked at the time, 9:00 in the morning. How great. I tried to sleep again, but after a few minutes I heard noise from Harry's room. "HARRY! Don't do this to me, please. Maybe we can try this one more time, I mean, c'mon. We're having fun, aren't we?" I groaned. I guess I just have to get up then. There's no way I can go back to sleep now.

I got up, heading to the bathroom. I lazily turned on the shower, and then locked the door. While waiting for the water to be warm, I looked at the mirror, and saw some dark circles under my eyes. For months now, I woke up almost every morning with a girl yelling from Harry's room. Sometimes, there was throwing of things, maybe a little slap across the face, then crying like a baby. When will they ever notice that Harry's using them? 

I entered the shower, absent-mindedly washing my body. I'm so worried about Harry. Ever since Kat broke up with him, he became a full-time flirt. He didn't change in the way he acts around us, and I doubt the lads even know that this is going on. I never told them anyway, and they live in a different house, so I have no idea how they will ever know it. And the paps don't know about this, so I'll doubt it will be on television.

"Lou?" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, looking around from where the voice came from. "Lou?" I looked at the door and saw Harry standing there with nothing but his boxers. "Yeah?" "You’re here for already an hour." Really? That was an hour already? Time sure does fly fast. "And what’s your point?" I snapped at him, but I just have so much going on in my mind, namely, Harry Edward Styles. "Boo, chill, will ya? Liam's looking for you, he's downstairs." He was about to go, but then said, "And breakfast's ready, loves." I felt some butterflies in my stomach, and my hands began to tremble, and oops. I dropped my towel. Talk about awkward. Well it's not really awkward, since Harry saw me naked lots of times, but still. Harry stood there with wide eyes. "Louis, are you alright?" "Yeah, Haz. Just leave me alone. I'll be down in a minute." He left the bathroom, with a confused look on his face. I stared at the closed bathroom door, standing there like a lost kid. Whoa, what was that? Weird.

I went downstairs wearing my red chinos, white striped shirt, and my TOMS. "Louis, there you are." Liam was standing in the living room, wearing a red plaid shirt, and green chinos. I chuckled and said, "Way to be Christmas-themed, my friend."  He rolled his eyes, sitting on the couch. "Oh, shut up." I went to the kitchen, smelling some bacon, and yes. Sitting on a plate were bacon and some pancakes. I smiled and winked at Harry. "Thanks, Haz." "Anything for my Boo." 

"So Liam, what brings you here?" That was one delicious breakfast. Harry is really the best cook in the world. "Um, y-you see. Louis, errr..." I looked at Liam, tilting my head sideward, as if to say "I'm confused." He doesn't stutter when talking, except if it was something really big. "Look, why don't we talk somewhere else, in private." He went outside the house; I followed him, without really knowing where we'll go. 

After about 5 minutes, we reached the park, and he sat on one of the swings. "Look, Louis, I know." Liam said, slurring a bit of the word 'know'. "What?" "I know what Harry's doing. And well, we gotta do something about it." I looked at him, unable to swallow what he was saying. He knows? How? Not that I care, but it's for the band's sake, and Harry will flip if he knows the lads know. So I decide to act nonchalantly and said "What are you talking about?" "Don't lie Lou. You can't deny it." "But how? How did you know?" "None of your problem, but we have to stop it." "Look, I feel really sorry for Haz, and I guess we give him one more chance? It's been tough for him because of Kat." He looked up to the sky and looked again at me. "Fine. One more chance. One more and we'll do something about it. Now c'mon, we're going somewhere."

''Harry

I looked at the door that just closed. What the hell was that? Oh well. They'll survive. What's really bothering me is Louis. What just happened in the bathroom? Weird. Something is really bothering that boy. Mental note: talk to him later.

I decided to watch a movie while waiting for nothingness. Looking, looking, looking, there we go. The Inbetweeners Movie, hmm, this should be fun. Well, I have nothing to do, and I'm not really in the mood in looking for a woman to bring here again, so yeah, here we go. Maybe later, I'll look for someone. I don't know. Let's see how it goes.

Well after let's see, 30 minutes, Louis and Liam came blasting to the house, and Liam was screaming like crazy. Huh, what? Then I felt like some kind of unknown force that pushed me to the ground, which caused me to... wake up. I can't believe I fell asleep. No, scratch that. Who woke me up from my wonderful sleep? I looked up and saw Liam, grinning crazily. "What?" "Going to a bar in 10. Be ready." "Whaat? Liam Payne is telling me we will go to a bar? Louis! What did you do to Liam?" "No idea, mate. But get ready, though. This is going to be fun. I'm calling Zayn and Niall." "Yeah," I said. "This should be fun."

-----

Another crappy chapter, right? And I'm sorry that this is really short but I have to get some feedback from you guys to give me inspiration! :] And I gotta get up at 3 in the morning tomorrow, and I still have a lot of stuff to do, so this is what my brain and hands did. But I'm innocent to whatever is in here. :)

Please please please talk to me here? And maybe 2 votes [THAT IS ONLY TWO! DON'T BE SELFISH!] before I upload the next chappie! It will be better, I think. Well, I hope. :)

Ok, comment and fan, and don't forget the two votes!! 

Much love. :)xx