For Now

''Liam

"We're here!", the driver called out. We all looked orside the car, and there stood the familiar building where we usually meet Simon for meetings. "Here we go.", Zayn mutters.

We entered the building and went inside the the elevator. His office is almost all the way up, it's on the 104th floor of the 115 storey-building. We were silent while waiting for the elevator to arrive on our destination. Unsteady breathing, sweaty hands, awkwardness all around. I glanced at the others, and they were all staring at the elevator door, and if we are all thinking the same thing, I'd say it'd be for the door not to open, ever.

Ding! The red button lights up, and there's a voice that said, '104th floor'. The door opened, and we all took deep breaths before we all came out. I held Niall's hand tightly before going out. He looked at me, and I smiled at him, giving him courage. He's been hesitant of our relationship, I know he doesn't want us to get in trouble.

We sat on the couch outside his office. A few minutes later, Simon appeared, holding a piece of paper. "Louis, come on here."

''Louis

I was called first. I stood up and walked in the room, not even bothering to look at the lads. I remember I was last in here, it was when I signed the contract. The bloody contract that changed my life.

"Sit down.", he tells me. I quickly sit down, clearly afraid of him. He sits down too, on the seat opposite me. "Don't be afraid, Louis. I won't scold you or anything.", he reassures me. I felt relieved, of course. "Then why am I here?", I ask him. "I just want to congratulate you for a good job done with the contract. And according to sources, you guys are already together?" "Yeah, Zayn forced us." He smiles. "That's good. Also, a little heads up. The rest of the management doesn't know about the list, so they'll probably won't allow you two to date. But we can make a way, okay?" I just nod. "All right, I'll call the other lads. But you're doing  an amazing job. Great work."

''Niall

"Lads? Come on in.", Simon tells us after a few minutes inside with Louis. I looked at Liam, expecting him to smile, since he always reassures us at everything that nothing can go wrong, but instead I find him looking worried like us. I guess people break down too, they can never be strong forever.

We sit down on the chairs, Louis and Harry beside each other, then Zayn, and then Liam and me. "Well, lads. I'm surprised you got here on time. I see you had a little vacation in France?" We all looked at each other, then everyone looked at Zayn. "Zayn, might want to explain why?" He shifted in his seat, and looked down. "Uh, about that. That was nothing." "Zayn.", Simon uses his threathening voice. "Um... I tried to leave the band. And they followed me there.", he explains. "In what reason, may I ask?", Simon tells Zayn. And to my surprise, he doesn't look angry or suprised. It's like this happens everyday to him. "Uh. I liked someone in the group, and I kinda freaked out, so I left. But that's all in the past now.", Zayn explains. "I can see that. And you're dating, what's her name, Sandrene?", Simon asks again. "How... How did you know?", Zayn asks back, completely stunned. "I've got some sources. Look, Zayn. Do you want to be in the band or not?" "I want to." "Will you leave again?" "I won't, ever." "Just make sure what you're saying is true. For now, we'll let you go. But this will not happen again, understand?" Zayn nods. "Okay. And none of the media knows about it, I think. And by the way, where's Sandrene?" "She's still in France." "Oh, okay. We can't afford for you to be seen together right now. Maybe some other time, it'll be fine. For now, what's going on between Louis and Harry here?"

''Harry

I swear I cringed when Simon said "Louis and Harry". It sounds weird, I mean two guys together? Really weird. "Um, we're in a relationship now.", Louis explains. "Because of Zayn, I heard? How did that happen?" "Um... basically... Zayn asked us two what we are, you know, what's our status. We haven't talked about it yet, and Zayn here told us that h'll come back to the band when we sort it out, so there goes our relationship.", I explain. Simon just nods. "Well, then, that's good. As long as you two are serious, I have no problem with it." I looked at Louis questioningly, but he just shrigged. Uncle Si looks awfully in a good mood, he didn't even argue with us. He isn't the kind of person that's not strict, so it's really weird. Something's fishy, but I don't know what it is. But I know I'll find it out soon.

''Zayn

"Let's now talk about Liam and Niall here. How are you, guys?", Simon continues. "I'm fine.", they both reply. "So how's your love life?", Simon asks. "Uh, we're together, actually.", Niall answers. Normally, this would be such a huge pain for me, but no, now I'm feeling good about them two together. If you really think about it, they look good together. They suit together. And I'm not even bitter. "You really fancy each other, yeah?", Simon asks them. They look each other for a while, and you can see the sincerity in their eyes, and reply dreamily, "Yeah..."

Simon stands up and tells us "Well then. Personally, I support all of your relationships, but it will be released to the media one by one, whenever you're ready. But before that, you will have a teeny tiny problem. You see, managment isn't really happy about your relationships. You'll meet them in an hour and talk about it."

I can sense that it was not what we're expecting. We all stood up and asked him, "WHAT?" "No way.", Liam adds. "They're evil!", Harry hisses. "Sorry, lads. That's just the way it is."

-----

I'm baaack! I've been away for what, three days, because I'm on vacay. Then I got home yesterday, and I'm about to update, but noo. Electricity was out. I planned to update this morning, but Tumblr won't let me. :) I tried this afternoon but there was lightning so all electricals were off. But here it is now!

Next chap's requirement will be 10 votes! It'll be a fight against management! Really, I'm quite surprised with the reads and votes. Never stop tho! :D

Anyway, yeah. 1D Watch Party later. It'll be around 12:30 in the morning in my place, timezones really suck. So all you US and Europe directioners out there, ya'll so lucky! Okay now. Enjoy!

Up All Night. xx