Kiss Me Again

Second chapter, guys. :) I hope this is better than the last. Thanks for the votes, so two votes again for next upload? 

-----

''Louis

"Liam, this is really stupid." We finished getting ready to go to the bar but we didn't really change our clothes, so now we're sitting on the couch, waiting for the rest of the lads to get ready, while Liam is surfing through the channels. "I know, but y'know, there's self-discipline and all." I looked at him, still not believing that he seriously think that this will work. I looked around, afraid that Harry might hear the plan, and whispered to Liam, "Li, you want him to stop this. You gave him one chance to change and yet you're dragging him to the bar? It... It doesn't make any sense!" He continued surfing through the channels, not looking anywhere but the TV, and said, "I know, but I just want to know if he really deserves one more chance." "You know he'll mess this up." "I know." "And if he messes it up, we have to do something about it." "Yeah." "You're a psycho, you know that?" He smiled cheekily, "I know." I looked at him in disbelief, and stood up, and half-yelled at him, "How could you? You already have a plan, don't you?" "What plan?" I was startled at the sound of the familiar deep voice. I saw Harry, walking towards me. "What plan?" he asked again. I gulped, looking at Liam, pleading for help. "Oh, we're just copying what the actor said on TV." The excuse sucks, but Harry seems to believe it. I mouthed "Thank you" to Liam, and he nodded in response. "Oh okay. When are Niall and Zayn going to get here?" As if on cue, the door flew open, and there stood Niall and Zayn. "Vas Happenin?" I chuckled at Zayn's common greeting. "C'mon lads, I'm hungry! Let's gooooo!" Harry laughed and said, "Niall, you do know that you are holding a can of Pringles, right?" "Oh, look at that! Maybe a leprechaun put it in my hand!" Liam rolled his eyes, "C'mon weirdos, let's go." We all went to the car that was waiting for us downstairs, with Niall screaming "weirdo" all the way there.

We arrived at the nearest bar in about 5 minutes. We all jumped out of the car, excited that we'll have fun again. Management tried to keep us away from bars and stuff for a while, but we never listen. We got caught and "grounded" us for a week, which I think is just pure shit. Anyways, here we are!

We all went to sit on the stools in the bar and ordered our favorites. After a few more drinks, the rest of the lads went to the dance floor, or talked to the girls, leaving me and Liam behind. Liam just had one drink, since he has to be sober so he can drive us home. I just stared at him and I can't keep it anymore, and said, "What the hell were you thinking?" "Hey buddy, just go with the flow, yeah? C'mon, let's have some fun."

''Harry

I looked at Louis dancing with Liam. They became awfully close lately. I wonder what was going on with them. I just can't help it, it's like there's jealousy written all over my mind. Part of it was because Lou is my best friend, and it hurts, that I'm ONLY his best friend, and well, I haven't sorted the other part yet. I don't want to. But really, he's MY boobear. And no one should steal him from me. Eh, who am I to talk? I'm just his best friend. 

"Mate, you alright?" I turned around and saw Zayn there. "Yeah, why shouldn't I be?" I answered quickly, a little too quickly. But Zayn didn't seem to mind. "Just checkin. Right mate, have fun." He walked towards a pretty girl, and started flirting with her. 

Okay, have fun. I looked around and saw a lady that caught my attention. I walked towards her, full of confidence, wiping that jealous feeling off my brain. "Hey babe." She turned around I saw her blushed. "Hey." "Fancy a drink?" "Sure." We got into talking, and I learned that she is Caroline Flack, a reporter or something like that. We danced, and got reaaally drunk. 

After a few hours, I told Liam we'll be going back to my place. He nodded, and said "Don't forget to use protection!" "Li, we're adults, okay? But thanks anyway!"

We went to my place, and since we're drunk, we're like two bottle of vodkas walking around in human form, so, it happens. A hot and steamy night ahead...

''Liam

"Mates, we should get going!" Niall was really drunk; he almost got kicked out for screaming at the bar. But it's a bar, and you're expected to act like that, so it was pretty weird. Louis was just a bit drunk, and so is Zayn. 

We walked towards the car, me in the driver's seat, Louis in the front passenger seat, Niall and Zayn on the back seat. "Lou," I whispered, careful that the other lads won't here. "Will you go to your place tonight, or you can stay in my place, since, you know," "Why don't we just go to my place Li? We can sleep in the couch and stuff." "Fine. I'm already tired, so yeah."

We all went to Lou’s place and tried to get some sleep. An hour has passed, and I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one awake, with the exception of Harry, of course. Seriously, they're like animals! They're all I can hear! I groaned, and looked at the other boys. Niall is on the couch, Louis is sitting on the barcalounger, and Zayn is lying on the floor beside me. I sighed, staring at the dark surrounding, hearing Harry and some girl, ugh, it's disgusting to think about it, and slowly, sleep enchanted me to give in, and I didn't even realize that I did.

-----

Yeah, buddy! Chapter two! It's short, I know, but it's only the start, and it'd get longer when the climax is there. :DD BTW, the TT are sick, really, only our fanbase does that, and I'm proud. :))

Anyway, I don't prefer silent readers, so if you can comment what you think, that'd be better. :{D

And remember, two votes for the next chapter, yeah? And fan too, if you like. =)

Love in the world. xx