Hopes and Wishes

''Zayn

“We’re home!” Liam called out. I blinked my eyes open and found ourselves in front of the compound. Niall squealed out in delight and quickly opened the door and left the car. I watched him yawn and stretch outside after a long sleep.  Liam then went out, doing the same thing like Niall. I got out and did a bit of stretching as I wait for Louis to come out of the car. “Mate, are you coming or not?” I asked him, noticing that it he just sat inside, looking worried. “Harry…” he murmured. “What about him, then?” I asked. “What if he’s still angry?” “Oh, calm down. I’m sure he already forgot about everything. C’mon now, let’s get inside.”

As Niall and Liam act all lovey-dovey on the way up, I kept saying soothing things to Louis to keep him calm. I know he loves Harry as much as I love Sandrene and even though it’s against the list, I know he can’t do anything about it. And I know how much it hurts for him if Harry is still angry at him.

I walked him to his door and asked, “Do you want to be alone or should I come in, too?” He shook his head and replied, “No, I’d rather be alone. Thank you, though.” “No problem, mate. Anything for you.” I waited for him to come in before I go to my place, hoping so hard that everything will be okay for them.

''Louis

I came in to find the place looking exactly how we left it and with no sign of Harry anywhere. I guess we left earlier than him, or maybe he just took a different route. Either way, I have this apartment for myself at the moment.

I decided to check out Harry’s room. Sure, I get to see it when he’s around, but I never got to really see it. I don’t even want to go through his stuff, but I feel like I need to. His room is a typical guy’s room – clothes scattered around, bed undone, table full of papers everywhere. I took a glimpse at the papers on his table but found nothing special. I looked at his closet drawers and found the typical things except that on the fourth drawer where he keeps his socks, I found a photo of him and Kat sitting at a bench, with his arm around her, Kat kissing his cheeks while he’s smiling giddily. They look adorable together, to be honest, and I can’t even remember the last time Harry felt so happy like that when he’s with a girl since Kat. I have to admit, their relationship was almost perfect. It’s a shame they broke up, but on the bright side, I get to be with him, which is the happiest thing ever.

I went out of his room, leaving it exactly how I found it and went to my room. It’s been untouched too, and while waiting for Harry, I decided to clean up for a bit. My luggage has been brought up a few minutes ago, and I went of my room to get it. It’s weird with none of the boys around, it’s like the place is not complete without anyone of them.

I carefully folded all of my clean clothes, tossing the dirty ones to the hamper basket. It’s like every piece of clothing I have – this pants is what I used when I auditioned for the X-Factor, this one is from the day I found out that I’m going to be in this group called “One Direction”, this tee is what I wore when we were told that we’re third and we had to go home, and it goes on. Then I fixed my bed and my table, after that I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. After all I have done, I can’t believe that Harry isn’t home yet. I’m getting worried about him, but I brushed it off, thinking they just got stuck in traffic somewhere.