Up All Night

''Liam

"Then who is it?", I ask him. Deep inside, I secretly hope it's me. He hesitates. "Oh, it's okay of you don't tell me.", I add. "But I want to say it you, I just don't know how.", he replies, carefully picking out his his words. "Why? You can tell me anything." He sighs, and looks at me. "It's for you.", he says.

Right here, right now, I could've kissed him already, and 'fangirl' right in front of him. But I don't, and I keep my answer as casual as possible. "Oh, then, that's great to hear." He looks at me questioningly, "Don't you like Louis?" "Umm... no?" "Then who do you like?", he asks. "Uh, you?" "Yeah, right.", he gets up but I held his hand and pull him to my side. "I'm dead serious, okay?", I say. He was about to say something, but it gets muffled as I pressed my lips on his.

''Zayn

"Hey San! You ready to go?" "Yeah!" We walked on the streets of Paris, holding each others, admiring the lights all around. We went to the Eiffel Tower, which looks really lovely at nighttime. We talked for hours, walking around and around, stopping every few minutes on cafes or parks nearby. We exchanged life stories, and some moments in life.

We were on the swings at the park just nearby the hotel. "Is it fun being in a band?", she asks. "Yeah. You get go everywhere and stuff. Plus, you gain great friends.", I reply. "Then why did you want to leave?", she asks. "Uhh... It's kind of a personal stuff." "Then lemme guess, you liked someone in the band and you freaked out so you decided to leave." I looked at her in awe. "How... How did you know that?" "Just a wild guess.", she answers. "Well, um, then, you know...", I start. It might be inunderstandable, but she gets it, "Oh, don't worry, I have no problem with it."  I was shocked. "Really?" She nods. "Yeah. No chiz." "But you know, it was the past." "What do you mean?", she asks. "I don't like guys anymore. It was all a crush thing." "Really. Well then, who do you like now?" "Isn't it obvious?", I ask her. "Well, I wouldn't be so assuming about it, but if it isn't me, that's a crappy question." I just laugh and hold her hand. "Well, it is you."

''Louis

Thewords just came out of my mouth without even thinking about it. Which is kinda dangerous. If I didn't think about it, that only means two things. One is that I've been so used to lying to Harry, or number two, I already fancy Harry, and this is what I really want.

He looks at me sweetly, and guilt suddenly crashes in my head, but like as always, I ignore it. We just cuddled all night, listening to some music, forgetting the world. We were up all night, remembering all the fun memories we had. Laughter and fun fillled the room, and especially, love, too,

''Niall

After the little snogging session Liam and I had, we had a talk of what's our status. "Well, Zayn seems really happy with Sandrene now, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to be together with you, would it?", Liam suggests. I agree, "It wouldn't."

We just talked and talked, and it never gets boring. Sometimes, there are silences between us, but only comfortable ones. We stayed up talking about our childhood, and plans, and memories. The music in the playlist are all slow and sweet songs, that is really appropriate to us now.

One time, my favorite song played, and I dragged Liam to the center of his room. I put my arms around his neck, and danced him around. He, in turn, put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. We just danced around and around his room, comfortable at each other's touch, not wanting to let go.

''Sandrene

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Zayn Malik just told me that he fancies me. That's big! But of course, I didn't fangirl in front of him or anything, but we continued talking.

After a few minutes, dropleats of water came down from the sky. Before we even got to a place to cover us from the rain, it suddenly heavily poured. I stood up from the swings, and so did Zayn, both of us soaking wet. He pulls me to him and kisses me, while raining, on a park.

''Harry

My phone suddenly rings. I answer, "Hello?" I talked to the caller for a minute or two, then I hung up. "Who was that?", Louis asks. "Uncle Si. Wants to see us tomorrow."

-----

Okay, no hate you guys, so if you absolutely hate this chap, I completely understand since I really did it quickly, and I have no really good ideas for this chap.

And no hate again, but still 8 votes. :]

OH BY THE WHO. I MADE A NEW LARRY STYLINSON FANFIC, IT'S ONLY A ONE-SHOT, I ALREADY COMPLETED IT AND POSTED IT. IT'S NAMED "Cold Days Without You". PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT DARLINGS.

Love and hate. xx