You Keep Me Hangin' On

''Niall

Birds chirping. Sun shining. Oh, it's a beautiful day. I squinted, before fully opening my eyes. I stood up and went to the kitchen, checking what time is it along the way. 7:30 AM. Gosh, why am I awake before 9 AM? I got a glass of water, and some pain killers, hangovers are not really fun. After taking 2 pills, I went again to the living room, where I saw the rest of the lads still asleep. So I went to the bathroom, and took a shower. Louis wouldn't mind if I borrowed some clothes.

I finished showering and I was going back to the living room when I passed by Harry's room. "Hon, what are we?" It was a girl's voice, familiar, but I don't know who she really is. A familiar deep, masculine voice replied "What are you talking about?" I heard someone sigh, and silence for about 5 seconds. "Are we an item? Quit playin' if we're not." Silence again. Longer this time. "What do you want us to be?" "Anything you want to be, babe." They say it so... disgusting that it makes me want to puke. "Alright, we're dating." "Oh good. I thought I'm just used again." "Hon, I might've done it a lot of times before, but you'll never be one of them." I frowned. What is Harry talking about? I've never seen Harry with some cheap girl here. Louis would know, for sure, but he didn't say anything about that to us. "Wanna come downstairs? I'll make breakfast." With that, I ran downstairs. I'm not about to be caught eavesdropping.

 When I reached downstairs, I saw the rest of the lads still sleeping. Louis, Zayn and... Liam. Liam looks a perfect little angel. His perfect eyelashes, with his mouth slightly opened... Wait, what am I thinking? Niall, clean your mind. You can't think like this. But still, Liam looks so... "Hey Ni." I nearly jumped when I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Harry standing there, with a woman wearing a purple long sleeve and umm, underwear, I guess. She looked about early 30's. "H-hey. And hi, woman-I-don't-know," I smiled, trying to be polite. She laughed and said, "I'm Caroline Flack," extending her hand. I shook her hand, saying, "Nice to meet you." I looked at Harry and he said, "Oh yeah, Caroline, Niall Horan. We're... ummm... dating." I was surprised, and relieved. I thought Harry will never date anybody else after Kat, but I never knew he'll replace Kat for a grandma. "Oh, that's great." I quickly went to the kitchen, leaving Harry and that Flack girl there. I drank some orange juice, and went to the living room, and opened the television, keeping the volume low because the boys are still asleep, and surely, I'll be murdered slowly if I wake them up.

I heard a soft groan beside me, and I saw Liam's beautiful eyes slightly opened, and his hands blocking the sunlight. "Hey Liam. Morning." He seemed surprised at my presence, he seemed so tense and nervous, but then he relaxed after a while. He quickly stood up and rushed out of the living room. Woah, what is his problem?

''Liam

I was so surprised to see Niall sitting beside me, casually looking at me. I panicked, but then after a few breaths I relaxed, then I looked at him again, his gorgeous blue eyes looking directly at me, then I can't take it anymore. I rushed somewhere, anywhere far from Niall. I closed and locked the door, sliding down and looked around, just to see that I'm in the bathroom. I groaned, and walked towards the mirror, looking at myself. I look like a mess, a bit of dark circles under my eyes, and my lips quivering, like in the verge of crying, and a bit pale. I wanted to scream. I can't believe I did to him. No, scratch that. I can't believe that happened, and he can't even remember. I can't even believe that I thought it was true, but the truth was that was just the alcohol. I'm so stupid!

I cleaned myself for a while, making myself look presentable because after all, I am "Daddy Direction". I went downstairs, and woke up Louis and Zayn, which is by the way a really hard thing to do. I can feel Niall's stare, and I feel I'm being melted by the second, but I ignored it anyway. We ate and later Harry called us to a "meeting" in the kitchen.

''Louis

I saw that Flack girl clinging to Harry like a lost puppy. Seriously, doesn't she realize that Harry is just using her? He did it with a lot of girls, what makes her so different? Haz didn't see something in her, did he?

We all gathered in the kitchen, for Harry's important announcement. I saw Caroline and Harry holding hands, but that doesn't mean anything, right?

''Harry

Here it goes. I'm going to tell them. I don't know why I'm nervous, I fancy her, and what would the lads say about it? Nothing negative, right? They didn't really expect that I would never date and be sad over Kat?

Okay, here now. Caroline held my hand tightly, as if she wants to relax me, but it didn't help. "Erm... so basically... ummm... Caroline and I... are like... erm... dating." There was awkward silence for about half a minute, all of them with different expressions on their faces, but still mixed with surprise, except for Niall, of course. Liam was the first one to speak. "Well, then. I'm glad for you, guys!" There's something in what he said, it's like he knows something else, and some kind of sincerity. He hugged Caroline, then looked at the other boys. Niall raised his hands and said, "I already knew, so excuse me, I'm going to eat." He went to the fridge and started looking for something to eat. Zayn just shook Caroline's hand and hugged me and said, "Congratulations." I chuckled and said, "Zayn, calm down. We're just dating, we're not getting married or something." "Still, it's big." He ruffled my hair and looked at Louis. But Louis just stared straight at me, his face blank, the color of his eyes becoming dull, and his lips quivering slightly, I doubt the boys will even notice it. I can tell he's holding back a tear, and I think it's my imagination but it seems like there's jealousy and hate. Slowly he walked forward, and one-arm hugged me, and nodding to Caroline, and without another word, we heard the front door slam shut.

-----

No offense meant to Caroline, I don't hate her or anything, her interview in Celebrity Juice was super mature, so no reason to hate her, really. And her accent is so gorgeous. :))

And if this is a bad chapter in your opinion, I'm sorry, but while I was doing this, I have Pottermore in another tab, so sometimes I lose focus.

So I think 2 votes again for the next upload?

Love and peace. xx