Back In The Game

''Harry

"Hey you guys!" I say to Louis and Niall. They both seem surprised, but in a different way. Louis looks like he was about to laugh, but still surprised, whereas Niall look surprised that he is really confused out of the world. Louis can't take it anymore, and he laughed so hard, pointing at me. "Haz, what the hell are you wearing?!" "What? It's BooBear appreaciation clothes!" "Harry, you're weraing a bear-ears headband, whiskers, brown tee and cargo pants, TOMs, and a tail? How is that even a bear?" I giggle. "I know what I'm wearing, Boo. I'm not gonna walk around here with a real bear costume, I mean that's just stupid." "That's what's stupid? And what's with the tail?", Lou asks. "It's a bear-pussy costume. We're united together Loubear." He grins cheekily and pretends to be flatterd. "Oh, stop it you." "Wha-?", Niall says softly. "What Ni? Like my outfit?", I ask, grinning from ear to ear, my arm now around his waist. "No, not that. How are you possibly here?!", he bursts out. "What are you talking about? Obviously, I walked around saw you here.", I reply, totally confused. "No! Just a while ago, you were snogging a girl, then now you're here?" "What? Haz!", Louis exclaims. "Hey, Lou. I have no idea what Nialler here is talking about!" "Really.", Lou answers in mockery. "Why don't we let him explain first, shall we? Ni?" "Well... Uh... I thought you were that guy.", he says, pointing to a couple kissing on a street opposite us. I squinted and realized who it was. "Oh! That's my cousin, Ben Selley. I bumped into him a while ago. He borrowed some clothes from me, too. Plus, I'd never, ever do that to Lou.", I explain. "Oh... That's what.", Niall says. "Forgive me Boo?", I ask Louis. "No harm done.", he replies, and quickly pecks my lips.

Suddenly, the door flies open, where Liam, Sandrene and Zayn walked out of. They were holding paper bags, Liam on his phone, and Zayn on his mirror, then Sandrene sees me. "Holy crap! What are you wearing?", she asks. Liam and Zayn look up, and both of them has the same expression of Sandrene. "Man, what have you eaten?", Liam asks. "It's Boobear appreciation clothes, dedicated to me!", Louis explains. I nod in agreement. Zayn gives me a sarcastic thumbs-up. I, in return, made a face and say "Aww, Zayn is jealous because he can't pull this off." They all giggle, including Zayn, and he replies, "Please. I don't even want to try to pull it off. Anyways, what's the update with the good Larry Stylinson?" I look at Louis, and he intertwines his hand with me, and says, "Yes, we're official." Everybody squels in delight, then hugs us. We all pull away after a few seconds and I ask, "So Zayn, are you back with us?" He pretends to think for a moment, then whispers something to Sandrene. She nods enthusiastically, giggling. I look at them suspiciously. Zayn must be planning something evil. "How about... you dance the Irish jig with Niall at the center of this plaza?" There were ooohs from the rest of them. "Sure!", Niall says, dragging me to the center.

''Louis

Niall and Harry gets into position, the rest of us have our phones out, ready to capture the moment. "And... go!", Zayn says. We all press the record button, then Liam plays the song from Niall's iPod. Niall quickly dances, Harry desperately trying to imitate him, his tail wobbling from behind. We all laugh, and as contagious as diseases, Harry and Niall laugh too. Soon enough, there were quite a few people around us, clapping to the rhythm, some also recording it. Zayn and Sandrene stop recording, then joins Niall and Harry in dancing. Liam and I do the same and quickly joins in too. The crowd laughs, most of them beginning to record us too. We just danced around like idiots, until the song comes to an end. We all took a bow, then a group hug.  Zayn whispers to us, "I'm going back, you guys."

It's been hours after the plaza dancing. Sandrene had left a few hours ago after coming up to the hotel, and Harry is out to visit his cousin Ben, which gives us the perfect time to discuss about the progress of the plan.

"I've completed numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9.", I start. Niall gets a copy and reads what I completed.

                         3. Make him ask you on a date.  

                         4. Make sure that date will be the one he will remember the most.  

                         5. Make sure he will take you seriously.  

                         6. Make sure he's dating/checking out no one else but you.

                         8. Make him kiss you.  

                         9. Be his boyfriend.

I explain on how it happened."Number three, it happened when we were at the top of the mountain. He said he brought the things, so technically, he asked me on a date. Number four, well, he kinda mentioned that to me on our flight back. The fifth one, he also said that to me on the mountain, when we had a fight." Liam interrupts, "Hold on. You fought? What happened?" "Well, we got into the whole are-you-using-me fight. But it came all good. The sixth one, well he said that earlier today, didn't he, Niall?" Niall just nods. "The eighth one, well, he's kissed me a million of times. The ninth, thanks to Zayn here, that became easy." Zayn winks at me. "Then that's good. Now, let's keep that before Harry sees it."

As if on cue, the door opened and in went Harry. "Before I see what?"

-----

Hi! Sorry for the beginning, I just thought if I make him be the one snogging, Larry will fight again, and I think it's to cliche, :)

Soooo, I think this story is about to end, since Louis will have to do only two more of his dark list... Then some more happenings after that and then, the end! :( But it won't be ending after 5 chaps, no. :D

I'd like to raise the vote requirements to 8 for the next upload! No hate. :] 

Send me your thoughts about it!

Insurgent. x