Just Like Before

''Liam

I was getting worried. Niall wasn't talking to me, Louis was still under medications and of course, he hasn't stopped the list yet. Uncle Simon will be visiting later, so I'll ask Lou if he has the strength to argue with him, or maybe Zayn, Niall and I can just talk to him.

I bumped into Harry on the way to Lou's room. His curly hair was a mess and he was looking down at the floor, oblivious to everything else around him. At first, I thought Louis died, but then I realized that was just me being paranoid. "Harry! You okay, mate?" I was expecting a hug or maybe a nod from him, but instead his red, puffy eyes glared at me and then he yelled at the middle of the hallway, "I trusted you!" "What's wrong?" "Society. Everybody," he said softly. I hugged him, but in return he pushed me away. "I don't need you, or anyone from the band. Go away," he snapped, then continued walking down the hall. "Weird," I murmured.

''Louis

"Lou? You up?" I sat up and looked at the man who asked the question. "Hi Liam. What's up?" "Nothing much. Look, about the list..." "Oh yeah. I forgot all about it. Could you please get it? It's in my coat pocket." Liam went to get it but I saw his face turn into a frown. "Mate, it ain't here." "What? That's impossible. I'm sure it's there. C'mon, give me my coat." He handed my coat and into my dismay, it really wasn't there. "Where is it?" he asked. I racked my brain, trying to remember where I put it last. Then it hit me. "Shit. Shit. Man, I'm sorry! Oh gosh, this isn't happening. Oh gosh," I whispered. "Why, what's wrong?" "Harry! It's with Harry! Oh man, I hope he didn't read it! Oh gosh, I'm so stupid!" "How did this even happen?" he asked, pacing back and forth beside my bed. "It was all so bizarre, you know. The doctor just did some tests on me and I wasn't feeling right. The nurse asked me if she can give my things to the man outside my room, and I just nodded. I didn't know what was happening, mate! I swear, I'll never do it on purpose." “No, no, I understand,” he replied soothingly. “Gosh, do you think he read it?” His expression changed. “He did. He read it.” “What? How did you know? How can you be so sure?” “Look, on the way here, I bumped into Harry. He looked so pissed. Now, I noticed that he was holding a piece of paper in his hand. It was all crumpled but I’m sure it was the list.” “What are we gonna do?” I asked. “Don’t worry, we’ll figure something out.” He began dialling a number into his phone. “Uncle Si?” I heard him say and I realized it was Simon he was talking to. I began making frantic signs telling him to stop whatever he had in mind, but he just waved his hand and continued talking to him. “Yes, I understand. But we need you now! Yes. Okay, thank you.” “What did he say? What do we do now?” “Now, we just need to wait for Uncle Si.” I rolled my eyes and sighed, thinking how Harry’s been doing.

''Harry

I went to the hospital cafeteria and sat on the chair at the corner. How could he do this? He’s Louis William Tomlinson, my best mate. I know everything about him, but somehow I never thought he would do this. This is so not the Louis I know. He would never do this. I thought he actually like me. I thought he would never do this to me, to anyone even. I guess I was wrong.

I bent my head and sobbed. The famous Harry Styles of the biggest boy band is crying at a public place. Now I just need some paps to take my photo or maybe some crazy fan to freak out at a hospital cafeteria. “Hey,” I heard a lady’s voice say. Yep, the crazy fan is here. I looked up and saw a beautiful lady looking at me, maybe in her 20’s. She has a long blonde hair, green eyes and maybe everything a guy is looking for in a woman. “Do you mind if I sit down here with you?” she asked. I shook my head. “No, go ahead.” “I’m Mikaila. And you’re the famous Harry Styles, I know. Don’t worry, I’m not going to scream here or anything,” she said smoothly, like she memorized what she’s supposed to say years ago. I smiled. “Nice to meet you, Mikaila.” “So, what’s wrong? Got dumped?” “Not exactly.” I told her the story and surprisingly, I found it easy to talk to her. I told her everything like we’d know each other for so long now. “And, yeah. Wow, I couldn’t believe I told that to you.” “No, don’t worry about it. And can I give you a piece of advice? My mum always tells me to give her the facts and she would think about it. I think you should hear out what happened then think about it. You told me yourself that you know Louis would never do this. I believe you’re not mistaken about him. Something’s definitely up. You should learn what really happened before getting judgemental about a situation. I think it’s the best thing to do. And it looks like you really love Louis. You would never let him go like that, right?” I thought about it. I never really knew the background of the situation, and of course I would never let Lou go just like that. Maybe I was blinded by hatred and shock. “Wow, thanks Mikaila. That was a really great advice. And it was nice talking to you.” “Ditto. Hope everything goes out your way.”