Chapter 28: Preparations

Chapter 28

News of our engagement spread like wild fire. My officemates gave me a celebration while reporters hounded me to see the wedding ring. Dark and I gave an official statement for everyone to stop asking us. I was against giving an interview because I didn't want my life to be publicized.

Dark agreed with me as well. We settled on marrying a month from now. It was too fast but I wanted it done in fear I would change my mind.

Dark hired a wedding coordinator. We both were too busy to plan the wedding so we had the wedding organizer arrange everything.

Mom and Lyana measured their dress already before they left for the states. I had to endure my Dad and her new wife's presence as I took them in for their weddings. I had to almost scrunched my teeth when they finally left.

Between wedding preparations, news reporters and the amount of workload that just kept piling up on my table, I broke down in my company bathroom. Again.

I was crying more and more frequently the past few weeks. It was just the stress from everything. Turning my phone on, I opened my writing app and smiled when I saw one reader read my book.

The only escape I can have with my life was my blog. I called it Despondency and I posted my everyday thoughts and letters. It became my owm virtual diary and writing cave. Nobody knew who I was and I was free to share my thoughts, feelings and stories.

One significant email sparked my attention. Clicking it, my jaw dropped at the heading CONTRIBUTING WRITER FOR COSMO.

Eyes wide open, I silently squeeled inside the bathroom stall. Sending my thanks, I read the contract and sent it back to them.

Grinning from ear to ear, I went back to my desk and silently did a happy jig. For the past week, I worked endlessly while I worked for cosmo. It was my sole happiness.

And also Dark. He was very attentive and patient when I would come home tired and stressed from the day to day activities.

Lying on the bed on a weekend, my sore muscles ached at the wild sex we had from last night. I passed out on just one round and I knew Dark must have been needy.

Opening my eyes, I looked around the room to see Dark stepped out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. My throat dried as I watched him wiped his damp hair with a towel, beads of droplets fell on his chest and slide across his smooth skin.

My gaze dropped to his thigh wrapped in a towel and I choked when I looked up into his smoldering eyes.

Yup, he did fall asleep with blue balls. Sorry baby.

Walking towards my form, he leaned down to capture my lips into his.

"Good morning." he greeted.

Grinning at him, I tugged at his towel and threw it on the floor. His brow rose and I mischievously grinned at him as I pulled him into the bed and swung my legs on top of him.

My naked body flashed infront of him and I saw his eyes dilated. Grinning, I leisurely kissed him while slowly from his lips down to his chest and into the v of his legs.

His cock was hard and long as it craved for my attention. Softly kissing the top of his skin in between his hips and cock, he groaned when his cock made contact with my breast.

"Did this poor baby lacked some loving last night?" I cooed as I bited the area of his cock. "I heard there are a lot of boo boos around here."

Dark and Blaise had been boxing last night and I can still clearly see the bruises on his chest. Dark swallowed and his breathing deepened.