Chapter 3: Kisses

Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life.

—Beau Taplin  

Chapter 3

Lying in bed with Dark is probably one of my top five favorites. There's something so special when his arms and legs are around me, cocooning me in a blanket of his warmth, and peppering me with soft kisses on my face. If it was possible I could just stay in his arms forever and never let go. No wonder girls in movies and romance novels love being held by their beloved. There's so much comfort and safety in wrapping yourself in your beloved's arms that oftentimes I would wish to never face the reality of the world.

The television has gone off and I watched a slightly snoring Dark in my arms. With the moonlight casting an ethereal glow on his face, I can't help but sigh in wonder at the beauty of Dark. From his long thick lashes that a girl would be envious of, to his slightly crooked aristocratic nose, down to his plump pink lips and strong square-like jaw with the beginnings of a morning beard, everything about him was striking and beautiful. If it was possible, a Greek shrine should be dedicated to him because he looks just like the ancient statues of Apollo or Eros.

Numerous times I have to tone down my jealousy every time women of all ages turn their heads upon the entry of Dark in a room. Not a day goes by that he doesn't dominate a room and has the people's attention. How can't he be, when he towers over 6 foot and has a body to die for underneath his expensive suit. Other than that, he is ruthless on his business strategies, always aiming for the best and what will be good for the company.

There are even times I would wake up and pinch myself to make sure that everything is real. That this isn't all a dream. That this beautiful man is mine, that I'm the girlfriend of Dark Montenegro.

Slowly, I traced the line of his face with my finger, amazed at how poreless his complexion is. How can he have a blemish-free face with all the stress he is under in the office? Apart from work, he also has to face the constant judgment of other people.

"Go back to sleep baby." he gruffly says with his eyes still closed thus stilling me from admiring his face even more. Biting my lip, I grinned like a lovesick puppy. He was awake all the time!

"I can't, you're handsomeness is distracting me from falling asleep."

Peeking a look at me, he grinned at my impish look. Inching myself even more to his body, I gasped out loud when he suddenly pulled me on top of him and captured my lips in a frenzied kiss.

If cuddling with Dark is my top 5 favorite, kissing him would be at the very top. There's something about kissing Dark that makes me want to live in his kisses. From the way, he would nibble on my lip and bite it teasingly to the way he would thrust his tongue into my mouth with so much intensity, that I feel as if he would like to imprint himself on my soul. I should have been used to it by now. But every time Dark would kiss me, I feel like a schoolgirl getting her first real kiss.

Running my hands on top of his shirt, I groan out loud when he bit my lip and ran his hands at the back of my neck to the sides of my body. His hands sent a fiery heat of desire on its wake that I can't stop but shiver in desire. Tugging the ends of my hair, I let out a gasp when his lips descended on my neck, peppering it with kisses that will surely leave a mark in the morning.

Turning us around, with my back on the bed and him on top, I can't help the satisfaction gleaming in me upon his swollen lips. Running my gaze over his face, I watched him stare at me with all the love in the world.

"God your beautiful baby." he breathed out, peppering me with kisses. I captured his lips with mine, letting him feel how happy and blessed I am to have found a man like him. They say people communicate the best through kisses. Others say kissing is like joining two halves of a soul into one. True enough, they are all right. For there's nothing more fulfilling than kissing your other half.

* * * * *

"Dark?" I knocked on the door of his in-house office while balancing a tray full of pancakes and hot black coffee. Ever since I woke up, Dark has been cooped out in his office, finishing all the reports he has to finalize and review for an ongoing deal. I was a bit sad upon waking up alone in his bed but I realized, if it wasn't for me he would have finished all his work yesterday.

Glancing up from his MacBook, I noticed the bags under his eyes despite the 3 hours of sleep he had last night. Dark was wearing his reading glass, it looks sexy on him but with the tiredness, in his eyes, all I want to do is pull him out of his chair and let him sleep for a few hours.

"I brought you breakfast," I tell him while I placed the tray of food on his desk and gave him his coffee. Before I can move any further, he grabbed my hip and let me sat on his lap.

"He-hey you have to eat." I scolded him but the man only grinned at me like a kid. Burying his face at the back of my neck, he placed a small kiss on it and grabbed the plate of pancakes. Hays si Dark Talaga. When he wants to be sweet, he can be sweet. Dark started cutting the pancake into bits and was about to eat it when he directed the fork on my mouth.

"What?" I asked him, confused as to why the fork is directed on my mouth.

"Eat." he told me. My eyes widened at his words.

"You should be the one eating." I exclaimed.

"I know. But if you're going to feed me, I should feed you too. Now open your mouth, aah." he said mimicking the aaah like a child. I could only do what had asked me to. We took turns finishing the pancake. By the time we were done, I was ready to head off to school.

Placing the plates on the tray, I was about to go out of the room when Dark stopped me from my tracks.

"Ihatid na kita." Grabbing the keys from his desk.

"Hindi na. You still have to finish the report for the deal." I said.

"You're more important than a deal." he softly tells me as he caresses my cheek with his hand and kissed me on the lips. "I'll meet you at the front." He winked and walked away to get his car. I was left there standing in the middle of the room contemplating how lucky I am to have met Dark. Gosh Dark please stop with your words because a girl could only take so much.

Snapping myself from my musings, I hurriedly went to the kitchen and placed the dishes on the sink and grabbed my stuff from Dark's room.