Chapter 26: Final Decision

Chapter 26

The moment I entered the orphanage, Dark's arms greeted me. I didn't get to say Hi when he pulled me to an empty room and kissed me senseless.

Parting my mouth, I inhaled his masculine scent and got lost at his sweet kisses. He pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms on my waist while caressing my cheek with the other. I ran my hand on his muscular arms hidden underneath his expensive suit.

Sliding my tongue with his, we both groaned as our lips and tongue fell in a rythmic and steay dance. My heart soared as a rumble of his satisfaction fell on his lips. I pressed my body closer to his as I wrapped my arms on his neck, deepening the kiss.

If we were caught making out. They would probably see two people wrapped in each other's arms with no space in between. You wouldn't be able to see where one started and the other ended. We were like two siamese twins, bounded and locked together. And I don't mind being locked to him because he was mine, just as I am his.

It was a few moments when we finally pulled bacl for air. Gasping for breathe, my knees almost gave up on me if not for Dark's arms steadying me.

Eyes filled with haze, Dark pressed his head to mine. We were both catching our breathes when he slowly caressed his thumb on my cheek, kissed me on the lips, pulled back and with his eyes twinkling, he said "Beautiful."

My heart soared and I felt the butterflies in my stomach erupt. A huge grin made its away on my lips and I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back.

I felt like my heart is about to burst at the amount of love I have for this man. I love him. I really do.

When we finally parted for breathe, he nuzzled his face on my neck and whispered, "I missed you." his voice heavy with emotions "God I really missed you, Laurene."

"I missed you too." I honestly told him.

Pulling back, he caressed my cheek. "Next time, I'm taking you with me."

Straightening my hair with his hand, I cheekily grinned at him "You'll have to talk to my cranky boss."

"I'm a very persuasive person." He scoffed while I elbowed him on his side. Laughing, he pulled me to his side and kissed my cheek.

"How have you been while I was gone." he said as we walked out of the room.

I shrugged. "Nothing new."

I saw the worried look in his eyes. "I'll be fine Dark."

He sensed my emotions and kissed the back of my hand.

"We'll talk about it later. I want to know what's boring you."

"Its nothing." I tried deflecting his eyes who were imploring me to tell the truth.

"Then why can't you meet my eye?" He asked. Biting my lip, I tilted my chin up and looked straight at his eyes. It took me 3 seconds before I looked away.

I sighed. "I'll tell you about it later."

He nodded his head in agreement "Okay. You can always tell me anything."

"I know." I replied with a small smile.

Satisfied with my answer, we went inside the huge hall filled with children. They quickly ran up to us like kids on Christmas.

"Ate Laurene! Kuya Dark!"

Their eyes filled with laughter and their cheeks full of life, I laughingly greeted them with a hug. Dark and I would always visit the 40 children housed in this orphanage.