Chapter 14: Insatiable

CHAPTER 14

I was going crazy.

It has been a week since Dark and I had made love and made up. Ever since then we were extra clingy and needy. Well, I was extra needy.

If I'd known sex was so good, I should have seduced Dark earlier. We also visited the Ob-Gyne clinic for us to get tested and get me shots. We both weren't active, so we knew we were clean but it would be better to get tested.

Afterward, I got shots for me to stop getting pregnant. We still bought boxes of condoms but it was safer to get shots. It's always very important to have safe sex.

There are a lot of teenage pregnancies in our country or the influx of children due to unplanned pregnancies and lack of family planning. Hence, I can't reiterate how important it is to use condoms, use pills, get shots and consult a doctor.

Anyway, ever since Dark and I had sex, I became an insatiable monster. I couldn't stop thinking about sex. It didn't help that I was graduating and I didn't have anything to do to pass the time.

I tried distracting myself by planning my graduation after-party, buying new clothes and enrolling at the review center. I was also packing my clothes for the summer. Lyana and I will be spending our whole summer in the US with our Mom.

Before, I was excited at the thought of finally relaxing and spending time with my mom. But I realized, it would be two long months of not being with Dark.

I'll miss him so much, so we had to make up for those 2 months of drought.

As we pulled over to his company building, I paid the Grab driver and went inside. The smile on my face was plastered for days now. The first time Lyana saw me smiling like a fool, she shook her head and told me I looked like I got thoroughly fucked. I beamed at her to my sister's shock.

From then on, she knew what I was doing whenever I was with Dark. She was my sister and she knew me just as I knew her. This means I also know the huge crush she has for Blaise.

My phone beeped in my pocket.

From: Baby Dark

Baby, are you in the office? I'm still finishing some work at the conference hall.

I pouted at him.

To: Baby Dark

Ohh :(

Baby...

Can I take 5 minutes of your time?

My phone beeped as Donna greeted me and opened Dark's office for me.

From: Baby Dark

Laurene...

To: Baby Dark

Please?

From: Baby Dark

Come to Conference Hall 2.

I yipped in joy. Donna lead me to Conference Hall 2 where I saw his employees filing out. When the last one of them left, I opened the door and locked it. I didn't get time for me to greet him when Dark's lips captured mine and claimed me in a possessive embrace.

My back hit the door and I moaned as he began to strip me off of my clothing.

"You little minx." He growled in my ear as he cupped my breast and tweaked it while removing my clothes "I had to cut my meeting because it was obvious I couldn't stand in front with a boner."

I chuckled as I pushed him back and turned around. I pulled my denim dress, revealing my naked ass in front of him. His jaw dropped and his eyes darkened.

"Fuck, you're not wearing any panties." He growled, "Baby, I'm not gonna last long."

"Then don't." I taunted him as I peeled away from my clothing, leaving my sexy strap heels on and shaking my butt in his face "I want you to take me Dark. Take me like the wild beast you are."

His nostrils flared and a devilish grin formed on his lips. Unzipping his pants, he ripped a condom and shakily put it on. Parting my pussy's lips, he positioned his cock and plunged deep into my car.

We both moaned as he sheathed himself. I always feel like the first time when we fuck each other. Dark's size was huge for a normal person, and my walls tightened to completely take him in.

His hands gripped my ass and slapped it. "You're a naughty little girl parading with your ass naked."

"Will you punish this naughtily little girl?" I asked batting my eyelashes at him, as I braced both of my hands on the door and peaked at him with lidded eyes.

"Hell yeah, she needs punishing." He growled as he slapped my ass and caressed it while repeatedly thrusting his dick in me. My eyes closed and my knees buckled at the intense thrusting of Dark. He was merciless and wild. Nothing about our joining was sweet. It was pure animalistic fucking.

It wasn't long before I felt myself crying out loud when my orgasm hit me. Not too long after, Dark joined me. My knees buckled and Dark catch me.

I chuckled and placed my skin on his damp chest. He softly placed me on the boardroom table and put on a new condom. My eyes widened at his hardening dick.

"Dark?" I squeaked out. Lifting my eyes, I saw the playful gleam in his eyes.

"We're not yet done, baby." And he pierced my pussy with his dick as I screamed out in pleasure again.

I was in cloud nine for the past week. Dark was truly a master in bed. He knew when to treat me like a Queen, and when to treat me like a slut.

He strummed my body like a well-orchestrated player and I was a beautiful melody letting him create me.

I was happy and in bliss. That's why it pained me when I had to say goodbye to him.

I just graduated, and we had a family party at a famous restaurant. My mom and dad were civil. We spent a few days bonding with our Dad while my Mom met with our relatives. Dark and I also spent most of our time together. He couldn't visit me since his cousin Johanna will be coming to the metro and he had to attend to her.

I understand since I love seeing the smile on his face. It had been so long since he wanted his uncle's family to reach out and I won't take it away from him.

My sister and mom went first while Dark and I lagged. Dark squeezed my hand when we got to the gates. I looked up to him and there was sadness in his eyes.

Dark may look like a confident and enigmatic billionaire. But underneath those layers is a soft man. I know he hates the distance just as I do.

"Call me when you landed." He softly told me as he kissed me on the lips.

"I will. We'll talk every day." I assured him and hugged him.

"I'll miss you." His muffled voice told me and I squeezed him tighter. I pulled away when my flight was called. There were soft tears in his eyes.

"See you in 2 months?" I asked him.

"I'll be here waiting." He nodded as he kissed me one last time and lead me to the doors. The personnel checked my bags and details. Looking back, I saw Dark watching me and waved at him.

He waved back and softly mouthed "I love you."

I grinned and mouthed back "I love you too."

The smile on his face was imprinted on my mind before I turned my back on him.

Published 04.21.2020