Chapter 13: R-18+

CHAPTER 13

I felt the warm breath softly tickling my neck in the haze of my brain. Warm corded hands wrapped my waist while my legs were tangled in someone else's. I felt the soft feather-light breathe from my neck to my back, and up to my cheeks.

They weren't feathers. They were kisses. I opened my eyes and grinned when I saw the sexy man from behind planting me sweet chaste kisses. Turning towards his naked chest, I snuggled into his arms.

"Good morning." My sleepy voice greeted him. He murmured his greeting and was bout to kiss him when I stopped his lips with my hand and covered mine with the other "Sorry. Morning breathe."

He chuckled and leaned closer. But I shook my head and moved to the edge of the bed "Baby, we both have morning breath."

"Still." I shook my head as I sat up "Let me do my business first."

Before he can pull me in his arms again, I jumped from his bed and ran to the bathroom. I heard his throaty laughter when I locked the door. Using my stuff, I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I used one of his buttons up shirts and put on my panty. Then I walked out of his bathroom. Instantly, his eyes lifted to mine and the heat in its depths upon seeing my clothes were enough to put a blush on my face.

Dark was lying on top of his bed, his back to his plush white headboards, sheets rumpled on his feet and his sexy naked chest on display. His bed hair was sexily rumpled, the five o-clock shadows added ruggedness in his form and his hazel eyes were unrelenting as he scanned my arm.

I grinned a Cheshire grin at him as I leaned on the door with my right hand raised on top of the door and my legs sexily crossed in front of me.

His pupils were dilated, his breathing deep and he was biting his lip. His eyes started from my long shapely legs, up to the open buttons of his shirt revealing a bit of cleavage, to the columns of my neck and my lips. When his eyes found mine, I almost stumbled at the intensity of his stare.

My nipples pebbled under his gaze and it didn't go unnoticed under his watchful gaze. I've seen that look before. It's the same he looks he gives me every time I wear a beautiful dress or every time we got to heated when we make out.

And that's all that we were doing for months. Making out. But I wanted more. I needed more. I craved for more.

After last night, I knew I had to put things to the next level. He always respected my boundaries, but I want to go further. He must have sensed my thoughts because his lips lifted and a playful smirk formed on his lips.

His arm reached out to mine and crooked his fingers "Come here." He ordered and like a spell I walked alluringly to his form.

Crawling on top of the bed, his nostrils flared at the sight of my breasts. He cursed under him breathe at the sight of my bare breasts.

A wicked smile formed on my lips. As I inched my way to him and crawled on his lap. When I sat on his lap, I felt the bulge on his pants and he groaned at the contact.

"Fuck, baby." He groaned as he wrapped his arms on me and pushed me towards his chest "What are you doing to me?"

"The same with what you're doing to me," I whispered as I placed small chaste kisses on his lips and to the column of his neck. I bit a portion of his neck and whispered in his ear "I want us to do more."

He stilled and croaked out loud "Baby, you haven't had sex before."

I nodded and slowly ground my hips on top of his boxers. He cursed again and tightened his hold on me "But I want to." I softly told him. convincing him, "I love you Dark and I want to have sex with you."