Family

It had been a few hours since the gang shoot out, Damien had yet again fallen off the grid and it turns out the Brazilian gang I'm working with, came out on top! Yep, we 'won', not that we celebrated it!

The sun was setting and an orange glow was streaming into the shack I was living in, Joe was laid on the sofa trying to get internet connection, I had no idea what the fascination with wifi was!
"Ryder!" I heard the all too familiar slur of my sister Lola. I walked over to the door and opened it, this is why family sucks balls 80% of the time.
Her bleach blonde hair was grease ridden and her green eyes well, blood shot more than anything and of course, she was skinny, almost anorexic!
"Fucking hell Lola!" I yelled at my younger sister, I dragged her inside and she giggled as she fell over. My family consisted of her, my uncle and three cousins! I had nothing to do with them due to my job, my uncle and cousins ran a cartel and my sister, well she's just a junkie! My proper family was the gangs I was part of and of course, the outside world!

After Lola had sobered up in the slightest she explained why she was here, at my home.
"Damien came looking for you." She began, "He said he had a gift for you, then said something about after this is all over, he will give it to you."
"Ha, poisoned drink no doubt, he's a pussy." Joe said laughing, I rolled my eyes at him.
"Go to bed Lola." I ordered.
"But-"
"Bed."
"Fine."
"Little harsh." Joe mumbled, I gave him a look, he just smirked at me. God damn, him and his gorgeous face!

I had my family, I didn't need my blood family interfering either! If anything, Damien has been a brother more than anyone in my fucked up family and Damien was my worst enemy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readers!
Okay, first off, I'm sorry this chapter sucked balls but small family crisis happening and I'm also, again, on call of duty and I wrote this whilst on call of duty so that may explain why it's short and not so good.

Anyway, next week, I will hopefully be updating again! Thank you for reading this book, vote, comment and share with friends!

-Parker