Alone again

I had been in Paris for 3 weeks, I had killed 38 people, stolen 3 million euros worth of jewellery and 2 million euros in actual money.
"I can't stay here princess, I have to go back to the states." Damien said on the phone. "You'll be okay for another 2 weeks then you need to go."
"B-but, you promised." I stuttered, my love for Damien had grown stronger, despite him being 37! I didn't know until now. I looked out into the streets of Paris from the balcony.
"I know I did baby doll but you know I have an empire to run and I need my princess safe and then she can return." I heard a noise and turned around, I saw the door handle jiggle. I hung up, right now it was my life over Damien. I hated love.

The door burst open, someone walked in with a shitty hand gun, I mean really? If you're going to rob someone and kill them at least make yourself threatening! That gun, I couldn't help but laugh, what? It was cute!
"Ryder." The rough voice said.
"Hey." I chirped as I sipped my cup of tea.
"You're in danger."
"The only way I won't be in danger is if I'm dead or on Mars and even then the Martians will try and kill me."
"Ryder Jamie Jones, you listen to me right now, you're in danger, the FBI are breathing down your neck and so are pretty much all assassins in the world and there are some, a very small some that are a hell of a lot smarter and stronger than you."
"Ryder Jamie Jones? I'm just Ryder, I have never been called that, not even any fake ID's."
"Yeah well I'm your father now come with me if you want to live." (A/N- please someone understand the reference)
"Ha, that's cute." I chuckled again.
"You've grown up so much."
"I don't have a dad or a mum, they left me a long time ago to some foster home."
"Trust me."
"Trust has to be earned."
"I don't have time."
"Correct, now leave because I really can't be arsed to snap your neck."
"You have a birthmark on your lower back, it's shaped like South America." I frowned at the man, he had a beard, dirty face, dry and cut hands with green eyes, mucky brown hair with blood in it and splattered on his face and he was dressed like a hobo. My phone began ringing, Damien. Decline. I didn't have time for his 'princess, what's happened?'
"Get a shower." I growled lowly and frowned at him.
"T-thank you but we-"
"Get your ass in the shower and we'll talk, leave your belongings and shit gun on the counter."
"I'd prefer-" I stepped forward, he was 6"0, I couldn't give a shit, I was about to whoop his ass!
"You broke into my hotel room, you play by my rules or die by my protocol." He chuckled.
"Alright sweetheart, as you wish." He shook his head, his eyes lighting up a little and he placed his stuff down and got a shower. I reached into my pocket and looked at the tattered picture I stole from my folder at the foster home. He looked like my real dad, wow. I thought they were dead! Hell, I was told they were dead.
"Bloody hell." I mumbled. "Have you been back to uncle George?"
"Yes, he was the one who helped me find you along with Luke, Danny and Lewis, they miss you, Lola is now living with them." The man called.
"What's your name?"
"To you dad."
"I ain't calling you that."
"It's Frank."
"Okay, frank, if you didn't really die, where have you been for 19 years of my life?"
"Watching until you dropped off the radar when you were 15, it's taken me 5 years to find you." He walked out, he was a lot cleaner now and I must admit, him and Lola showed a resemblance.
"Can we go kill Joe?"
"Sure thing sweetheart." I grabbed my bag and walked out leaving the hotel room.
"Why am I in danger?"
"It was to see your reaction and I must admit, you're very scary."
"I've had 7 years of practise, of course I scare people."
"That's my girl."
"What about Damien?"
"He's a cunt and I have no idea what you see in him, he's the reason I didn't come sooner, he kept you well hidden and only let us have glimpses of you and I must admit, if I don't get first shot on that Joe fellow, I will kill his worker Chantelle."
"Why?"
"He cheated on you."
"What a bastard."
"Agreed, now let's go get an army."

I arrived in London, I walked in and saw a few buddies of mine from Brazil, my gang from New York, uncle George and his gang, including my cousins and a woman who had brown hair, blue eyes and I could see she was happy to see me.
"We forgive you by the way." Lucas said. "Damien was always destined to crawl his way back into your life violently at first then you'd fall in love with him."
"You knew more than me." I commented hugging the Brazilian.
"Now, we need a well thought out plan-" frank began. The woman coughed. "Sorry darling, Ryder, meet your mother, Maria." I guess that's where my Spanish descent came from.
"Hi." I mumbled not paying attention. The woman hugged me, I felt air being pulled out of me! I wriggled free.
"Sorry but not a fan of hugs." I apologised, what?! I hated hugs unless I was stressed or upset and I was neither, I had all the people I needed right in front of me, that's all that matters, the people who you put in your life who make you laugh, cry, smile and give you friendship.
"Let's go take down that son of a bitch." Mad-dog said behind us.
"Which one?" I asked with a smirk.
"Oh, I had a small meeting with Damien, his face has never looked prettier."
"Great."
"And Joe, he changed you, it's good to have the real you back baby doll."

I was home and no longer alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Okay, pretty decent chapter. I had no idea where it was going by today so yeah, that's a good thing and it's a happy chapter!

I would also like to share a small personal fact, my niece has been born, Ella rose! She's a little early but none the less healthy as she can be!

There should be an update next week, no promises due to it being two friends birthday which they're celebrating together! Which is a pretty smart idea!

And I think that's it, hope you all have a good week!

-Parker