Parents

"We can go to my parents, the FBI won't suspect it plus it's in the middle of nowhere." Damien said as we stopped running, we had being running for 2 days! They had stopped to rethink, a business genius and an assassin teamed up together. Joe thought he knew me, oh how wrong that bastard was.
"Wow, meeting the parents, at least take me on a date." I joked. I was exhausted, hungry and dehydrated.
"The ball was a date."
"It sucked."
"When this is all over I'll take you on a proper date."
"When will this all be over?"
"When I make a few calls and in a few days and when you've killed Joe and don't tell me that's not been on your mind!"
"Okay, okay, stop shouting at me."
"Sorry, I'm sorry for everything."
"It's fine, I'm sorry for not being a girly girl, sorry for not being classy and sorry for-"
"Shut up Ryder." Damien said kissing me. I kissed him back, i don't know whether it was needy, craving or I was going crazy.
"I'm scared."
"Of the FBI?"
"This, us."
"Why?"
"I don't know."
"My parents is three hours away."
"I don't think I'll make it."
"You're going to have to princess."
"No promises."
"You can make it, I believe you can."
"You're nicer than Joe in a totally fucked up way."
"Probably because Joe used you." I looked down and frowned.

We finally got to Damien's parents. He knocked, I was about to pass out.
"Ah, Damien and- who's this?" His dad asked looking me up and down.
"This is Ryder, my girlfriend." Damien sort of lied.
"Ryder this is George, my father."
"Hello." I said holding my hand out for him to shake, he did and then Damien's mother walked in.
"You two look exhausted! What have you being doing?" She had blonde hair and brown eyes, whereas his dad had grey hair which use to be brown and blue eyes.
"Walking." Damien said. We walked in, Damien's mum asked me a million questions, most of which I replied with a shrug or a 'we've only just started dating.'

Damien's parents were nice, unlike Joe's. Damien treated me like a princess whereas Joe treated me like another chick to fuck.

That night I was laid in bed next to Damien, he held my hand, he was fast asleep. I didn't blame him, he'd been thrown in with a killer. That's all I was and all I'd be.

A killer. But. Could I kill Joe, my first love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Didn't think there would be a chapter this weekend! Bam, explains why it's shit. I needed a quick filler that will help me with a future chapter!

Anyway, hope you all had a brill Easter (if you celebrate that) and just a good first quarter of the year!

Okay, don't know about a chapter next week because I'm going down south for the weekend and will be busy or too knackered to write.

Please keep reading, will improve soon, I promise.

Vote, comment, share.

-Parker