Guilty? Nah.

Wait, what?!
Damien is Joe's older brother.
Did I feel guilty?! Nah.
"You should have told me." I simply stated and carried on walking.
"I didn't know or I wouldn't have motivated you to kill him." He growled.
"First of all, you didn't motivate me, you just wanted to see your 'princess' get all angry and kill someone and second of all, I didn't know either so stop blaming me."
"Would you have killed him, if you knew he was my brother?"
"I wouldn't have had to kill him."
"Do you feel guilty?"
"No."
"Do you feel guilty about all the murders, torturing people, stealing and tormenting?"
"No."
"Will you ever feel guilty?"
"No, I never will, I live in a life where regrets are mistakes and make you fuck up, therefore you don't have regrets."
"Maybe you should."
"Fuck off Damien, I have better things to do."
"What? Like rob this place."
"Yes."
"Selfish."
"Arrogant."
"Cocky."
"Playboy."
"Killer."
"Junkie."
"That's you, always will be."
"I haven't done drugs since I was 18."
"Then explain this." He said showing me a photo of me with a joint in my hand.
"I don't have to explain a fucking thing."
"Oh, you do."
"Oh, I don't."
"Yes, yes you do."
"No, I really don't, now I suggest leaving me alone before that painting becomes a murder weapon."

I carried on looking around, I thought back to all the people i hurt or killed over the years and realised, I wasn't human, I couldn't be human if I felt nothing! Unless I was a mentally insane girl, probably. Do I care? No, I'm going to rob this place then another then maybe kill someone to ease tension of meeting Damien here. I smiled to myself and carried on walking.

I was insane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Super short! Sorry! Another update on its way shortly! And sorry for it being so late!

Bare with me please! Go get some more people to read and follow for a follow back and all that jazz!

Some feedback would be lovely!

-Parker