Kind? Weak? Wrong girl

You see, the problem with society is that everyone is weak. So weak by the thinking and minds of others, so poorly and drained by the media, their thoughts not their own anymore. It must be Kim Kardashians or Taylor Swifts opinion to be excepted.

I watched as people rushed by, lunch break over. I drank my latte and ate some pasta in true tourist style. I frowned and looked at the sites, I no longer enjoyed Italy. I just wanted to steal things and murder people, I yearned it like a slut yearned sex.
"Want anything else?" The waitress asked me.
"No thanks." I said with a polite smile.
"Are you okay? You look confused and lost."
"I'm fine."

It was getting dark, the stars appearing in the night sky.
"Time to go." I whispered to myself as I put my black cat suit on, I packed my gear bag and walked out, ready to steal the painting and a priceless vase.
"Let's go." I mumbled to myself.

I arrived at the museum and looked for a weak spot. I walked around it and found the break room window.
"Security goes around every 30 minutes." I muttered. I climbed up the drain pipe and cut a hole in the glass. I slid in and stood up straight.
"Wish they'd put this on the tour." I grumbled. I walked down the corridor and saw the painting I wanted, I had 21 minutes. 21 minutes, easy. I attached all the ropes to myself and the banister, I dropped down as I put my ski mask on. I cut around the painting rolling it up and taking it with me. I sighed and dropped down, too easy. Where was all their protocols? All the security systems Damien said they had- that lying bastard! Well, I guess I could kill him.
"Hey!" Security yelled. I huffed and turned around.
"Yes?" I asked making my voice deeper.
"Get away from there! I will shoot." I walked over to him.
"Do it." I whispered placing my hand around his neck, slowly squeezing. "Pull the trigger." I added. "Squeeze it slowly, please me baby."
"You're crazy." He croaked out.
"Of course." I said stabbing him in the heart.
"You'll never get away with this."
"I just did." I said grabbing the vase, putting that in my gear bag with the painting and running, I hauled my self back up and took away the ropes and hooks, I ran towards the window and smashed through it. I knew better than to take my ski mask off just as yet. I took a long detour, through alleyways and busy streets, confusing the cops when they look for me.

I got back to my hotel room, swiped in and dumped my bag down.
"Killing innocent men now?" Damien's voice rang out in the darkness.
"Hmm, that depends, do you consider yourself innocent?" I questioned.
"You couldn't kill me if you tried."
"Don't tempt me."
"Okay, princess, this is how it's going to work-" I punched him, kicked him in the shins and pinned him down.
"No, you listen." I began. "Stay away from me or I will do something you will regret, I hope you enjoy hell because that's where you're going."
"Weak! You were kind and gentle now you're just nasty and weak!" Damien spat.
"Wrong girl." I said smashing his head against the floor. I handcuffed him to the chair and made sure he had no way out.

I laid on my bed, today had been a long day! I closed my eyes to be plagued by happy dreams which I hated!

I woke up to see Damien staring at me.
"What? Can't a girl sleep." I said standing up and stretching.
"Of course, but when she's crazy, I'm not sure, you're not very nice, you're kind to everyone yet weak, I don't understand, why aren't you strong?" He growled.
"I am kind to everyone yet once you've pushed the wrong buttons, weak isn't what you'll remember me by." I got up and got a shower. Should I torture him? Sure, why not? Something fun to do.

I got changed into a pair of skinny jeans, navy crop top and military boots, I tied my hair into a pony tail and walked into the main room.
"What are you planning?" Damien asked.
"To torture you."

(A/N- next para shall be torture and gore! Skip if it has an effect on you)

I tied Damien to the chair, duct tape, rope and handcuffs. I laid out the knives, screwdrivers, lighters and a taser.
"Don't." Damien said trying to shuffle away.
"Shut up." I said slapping him. I picked up the knife, I looked at Damien. Petrified. I smiled and slowly carved the knife into his hand. Blood beginning to drip onto the plastic sheets I had laid down. He yelled out in pain. I kept the knife in his hand and then picked up the screwdriver.
"Leg or your other hand?" I asked.
"Stop." Damien mumbled.
"Leg? Okay." I dug the screwdriver in, letting him scream out in pain, I hated him an dragged the screwdriver down his thigh to his knee and left that stuck in his leg. I picked up the sharper knife and dug it in his hand and slight up his forearm to his shoulder and left it in his shoulder, he was sweating from fear, blood loss and his body dealing with pain. I smiled as the blood dripped down his arm, leg and hand. I picked up the wrench and began hitting him in the ribs with it. I hit his bleeding leg making sure I broke his thigh bone. I smiled and laughed manically. I stabbed his other arm repeatedly until blood began oozing from his arm. I then hit his other leg with a hammer.
"I'm bored now." I said punching him hard in the head, he became unconscious. "Don't worry, I'll call someone in a few days." I whispered kissing his forehead.

(A/N- Now torture free)

I washed my hands and cleaned my handprints from the hotel room. I walked out and down the road. Time to find a new place to stay. I had to remain low for a few days, maybe even weeks.

I got to another hotel a few towns away, I walked into the small room and placed the painting and vase on the bed.
"Now to sell you babies." I said sighing and taking photos of them and putting them on the dark web. I had learnt a lot from my old crew, which was helpful.

I was not weak. If you think I'm weak, you've got the wrong girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I kinda like this update.

Update coming mid-week to next Saturday. There will be a lot more updates and quickly, I want to finish this book before September!

Vote, comment, follow for a follow back and share with your friends!

-Parker