Scotland

Scotland. Now. I hate Scotland, 9/10 it is freezing and I hated cold places. Plus auntie Diane always dragged me to balls and tea rooms, she was the only sane, posh one left in the family tree.

I got to her house door, still painted pink! I mean seriously? Her house is all vintage and 1950's then there's a pink front door! I knocked on it, pretty loudly.
"No need to break the bloody door down!" Her thick Scottish accent yelled.
"Just testing your ears." I called back, she opened the door and frowned.
"Ryder."
"Hello, auntie Diane."
"I'm guessing you found your parents or rather they found you."
"Yes, auntie Diane."
"Back on a straight line?"
"Kind of." Her Jack Russell, called Jack, oh the irony, came bouncing towards me.
"Come in, I'll be getting a phone call then?"
"Maybe."
"Maybe what?"
"Maybe, auntie Diane."
"Arts and crafts club is on so go sit in the kitchen."
"Yes, auntie Diane." I walked in and placed my bag down, I sat at the kitchen table. Auntie Diane rang Maria and Frank, thank the lords they confirmed it.
"Go get changed into something more- hmm, suitable, all your clothes are in your room, make up and hair down to the side please."
"Yes, auntie Diane." Talk about whip and chain!

I got dressed into a black dress with puffy shoulders, it came off on one shoulder so that's the side I put my hair that side and applied make up. 1 month of this hell! But I had to, keep under the radar plus I needed to see my aunt.

I was sat at the crafts night helping one of the older men complete a painting, I had always been good with drawing and painting, my talent well aside from killing and stealing....
"Go get some tea for us all, it's brewed." My aunt said, I nodded with a smile. This was gonna be long month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quickest update ever!
Hey ho, not good at all but that shall do until next week or even mid week.
I'm back home which means I can update freely without worrying about using my mobile data.

Hope you all had a good week.
-Parker