Kicking a** and taking names

"I'm bored." I mumbled to myself with a yawn, I had been stuck here for over a week and those mistakes were getting worse and beginning to niggle at me. So, today was the day I kicked ass and took names.
"No ones here to rescue me and I'm going crazy." I mumble to myself again (A/N: me all the fucking time).
"Will you shut up?" The guard outside yelled to me.
"What's your name?"
"Shut up."
"That's a nice name." I unhooked the paper clip I always carried on my belt and began working the cuffs free. I got free and took up, I stretched and jumped on the spot.

It took me five minutes to get through the door due to there being 6 locks! 6! They really underestimated me. 8 at the very minimum to keep me locked up before I get bored of unlocking them. I opened the door and jumped on the guards back, I put my hand over his mouth and snapped his neck, I pushed off his now dead body as he fell to the floor.
"Let's take names." I said smirking and walking off.

I stormed into a living room, old fashioned and stunk of ancient books.
"I wondered how long it would be until you broke free my dear." Damien said.
"Who's the guy that tortured me?" I asked walking over to Damien. He walked over to me, towering me.
"I'll tell you soon enough, get showered and changed." He whispered kissing my forehead.
"What about Joe? And my team?"
"No idea where you are, just how you usually like it."
"Are they safe?"
"They're looking for you."
"Where am I?"
"Still in New York, shower and changed."
"I wondered why you hadn't saved me, makes sense now."
"His name was Ivan."
"Was?"
"He hurt you a little too much."
"You killed him."
"Of course, don't want my best girl too harmed do I?"
"You bastard."
"Kicking ass and taking names, yeah I think I have your job title, I'll meet you down here in 20 minutes."

Great, my guardian angel has kidnapped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for no update last week, I went to the cinema and then well, I got distracted.
Sorry for a late update, I woke up at 2pm due to not sleeping for 36 hours.
Sorry the photo has nothing to do with the chapter, I watched a sun rise and it looked beaut!
And sorry I'm such a lousy author but I do my best.

No idea about an update next week. Maybe, maybe not, I have exams all this week which means next Saturday will be me sleeping and relaxing.

Anyway, vote, comment and share with others. Thanks.

-Parker