Answers.

Answers.
That's all I need.
Answers.
Why did he love me?! Why me? I'm no one special! Hell im on no-ones radar! Not the FBI! Not the CIA! Not even England's birth records! How did he find me?

I paced up and down the wooden floor, my feet making soft beats on the floor, I'm almost certain the workers here thought they had mice! I had pulled an all nighter, theories flying about my head like airplanes in the morning sky once flights have been unbanned due to noise complaints from nearby residents. Speaking of morning, it would be morning soon, I couldn't wait to see the sun rise, it always calmed me, that and stars.

I heard Damien walk out his room, I looked outside again and the sunset was at its best. The colours kissed the sky, orange, pink, blue and yet a hint of the dark blue of the night lingered way up above and the final star saying its blessing on the world until tomorrow, now that is what I live for. My senses were knocked back into me when I heard a knock at my bedroom door, I turned and faced the wooden door.

I opened it to reveal Damien with a file.
"You want answers, here, I'm going for a jog, I'll let you go see him later, then we move out." He said looking into my green eyes with his blue ones.
"Enjoy your jog." I said glancing at the file he gave me seconds ago.
"Why don't you come with me?"
"I'm not one for jogging, I run and that's about it."
"Might clear your mind from Joe being FBI."
"I can't believe it, how did he find me? Am I now on a file?"
"He did fall in love with you but then your old employee spilt all your secrets, you're not on file until he arrests you, he's in deep undercover and-"
"How'd you know all this?"
"Cutting me off isn't nice."
"Please."
"I did that in Brazil to get your attention, torture to make sure you still had it in you and this, now, is keeping you safe, when you go back to him you better be ready to run for your life, today's the day he arrests you."
"I'll run, does he have anything on paper?"
"Paper? No, he just has recordings of you spilling your heart out to him."
"I'm gonna kill him."
"Please do." I gave Damien a look, he smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.
"I'll burn his house down."
"That's my princess, now get ready, we're going for a jog, I might even buy you a mocha."
"My old favourite."
"I remembered."
"Especially with acid."
"No drugs for you."
"Didn't ask for any."
"I'm not in that business anymore."
"Just the murdering business."
"You are really sarcastic."
"It's in my nature."
"Dressed, jog, coffee and then you'll get your answers."
"Okay."
"And I know you've been up all night, I'm surprised my floor isn't worn down." He called through the door I had just closed.

I was sat at a small coffee shop near Damien's house, our jog was fun, a lot of laughter and smiles. I had once developed feelings for Damien, once upon a dream, after all that I've been through with him in these past few years, could I forgive him?
"Mocha for the lady." He said sitting across from me.
"Thank you."
"Four sugars."
"Little milk?"
"More coffee than chocolate."

We fell silent, I was looking out of the window. It was one of those silences that weren't awkward or full of tension, it was nice and relaxing. Damien, of course, broke the silence.
"C'mon, you need answers and your personal belongings." He said patting my arm gently. See, he's not a control freak, all the time.

We got back to the house, I got dressed in my usual all black outfit, black skinny jeans, black long sleeved top and black military style boots. I walked downstairs to see Damien in a suit, I huffed and already missed the laid back look that he completely rocked, what, even assassins need a little fun?

Then there was a knock at the door. I froze, Damien frowned and his butler opened it. It was Joe, with an FBI jacket on.
"Oh shit." I muttered.
"Her belongings." Joe said sliding them into the house, I knew I would check them for bugs, hell even Damien would. "Can I speak to her?"
"No." Damien said, I come up behind him and placed a hand on his arm. God, he was tonned up, not muscly like captain America, tonned like Loki.
"It's okay." I said. "What do you want pig?"
"A chance to explain."
"Ain't gonna happen." He moved closer towards me. I punched him and made damn sure something cracked whether it be his jaw, cheek or nose. He got back up bleeding from his nose.
"Ryder, you're not on any record." He began. "I love you."
"That won't make me run back to a pig."
"I-" suddenly FBI pulled up, I looked at Damien and he nodded, I ran upstairs. That was a decoy.

Son-of-a-bitch.

It was then I decided, Joe was my next target, no one fucks with me and gets away with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oosk, big ass chapter that's slightly confusing but hey ho, it kind of makes sense!
There we go! Plot line is defiantly in place!

Okay, maybe an update next week, it could be on Saturday OR Sunday! So yeah, that's it for this week, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please:
Vote, comment and share with friends!

-Parker