Runaway

I got to my room, it was old fashioned, 4 post bed, long curtains, oak type wood everywhere. I grabbed a bag and shoved some clothes in it. I knew Damien would be coming to my room in an hour, if I ran I couldn't run to my 'crew' or Joe, Damien would catch me. I had to wait until it was dark and then run. I pushed the bag under my bed and sighed. I didn't know where I could run to, Brazil wasn't an option, london wasn't, Spain was defiantly out of the question and then a lightbulb clicked, Scotland, if my aunt Diane would take me back into her arms, I was hoping she would even though I stole from her and killed her husband but in my defence he was about to kill her!

Damien walked in, he was wearing grey joggers and a dark blue top instead of his usual suit.
"Ryder." He began and then sat down, I stood looking out of the window, you could kind of see the stars here.
"Hmm." I mumbled.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't push you away, I still feel what I did all those years ago and you're beautiful, Joe wasn't for you, I'm sorry but Joe- Joe's FBI." I believed Damien. That was odd but there was something in his words that made me believe him.
"Oh." I said walking and sitting next to Damien.
"I understand if you want to go but I only treat you like I do because I'm scared you're going to get killed." I placed a hand on his hand.
"I've been in this business long enough, I have the power to say no."
"What to?" Damien sounded so powerless and weak.
"I have the power to say no, this is not how my story ends." I said kissing his cheek.
"Goodnight Ryder." Damien said, maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think my writers block has been cured magically! Okay, so that was super confusing but all shall be explained next chapter.... Hopefully!

Anyway, that was short and sweet but it's put a plot into place which should help me next week!

I think that's all, thanks for reading and staying put whilst I suffered writers block.

Vote, comment and share with friends!

-Parker