America F*** yeah!

We all sat around enjoying each other's company.
"Well, we have a long day ahead of us." Frank said sighing as we watched the sun rise, we had arrived in Washington DC last night, I couldn't sleep which resulted in me sleeping in my parents room, something I felt childish for but they didn't seem to mind.
"First we delete the files." Lucas said as he logged his computer on, he was always good with computers and hacking.
"Then we kill Joe." I said smirking.
"Brilliant plan, one floor, he's not in Washington, they've just moved him." Uncle George said.
"Then what do we do?"
"Find the bastard and torture him."
"I agree but we need to go about this carefully."
"Which country do we have left to go to?" Layla asked walking in.
"We have to split for a few months, until It all dies down and they don't come and find us, no jobs and no assassinations, Ryder." Frank said sighing.
"Agreed."
"Now let's go fuck up America."

I sat outside the FBI main office, I had my usual attire of black skinny jeans, tight crop top and leather jacket on, my hair tied up in a pony tail and sunglasses on.
"Send the text." Frank said via coms. I sent a text to Joe's sat phone.

Me: hey darling, did you miss me? xox
Joe: how'd you get this number? We can trace you
Me: please do try, if you do, all your friends including Chantelle go boom, your choice sugar
Joe: that's terrorism
Me: no, it's America, I'm coming for you. Tick tock goes the clock, you can run but you can't hide

"Message sent." I said smiling and laughing to myself a little.
"Files deleted, get out of there." Lucas and Brent said in unison. Bromance!
"Okay, now, he's using a FBI sat phone which means we can't trace him but we can-" Maria began. I noticed Joe, he didn't see me.
"Got him, he's still here, and he's snogging Chantelle, sooner we get him, sooner we can leave."
"Do not engage." Mad dog yelled.
"Put a tracker on him." Tom said.
"I can't get that close."
"It's you, of course you can."
"If I get arrested you lot can bust me out."
"You won't." Frank said.

I walked over to Joe and 'bumped' into him, I planted the tracker on his jacket.
"Hey." He yelled. I took my sunglasses off and looked at him.
"What?" I asked smiling.
"What are you doing here?"
"America is a beautiful place."
"You hate it."
"No, I hate you."
"Why are you here?"
"You shouldn't have pissed me off."
"I love you."
"I don't love you too."

And then I walked off, and that's how you make an entrance to the country!
America, fuck yeah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so I'm not sure whether I like this chapter or not.

Anyway, the photos of people, Sebastian Stan and Chloe Bennett are who I imagine Damien and Ryder look like.
Also, short update but I have had no inspiration, well I did but then I fell to sleep and it disappeared from my mind.
That's it for this week. I'm hoping for this book to be 50 chapters so we're almost at the half way mark.

Vote, comment, follow and share with friends.

Until next week.

-Parker