Bloodbath part one.....

I had been here before, the choices you make always have consequences, so it didn't surprise me when Joe turned up at my shanty house, this had been a week ago, the sex was great, that wasn't all we did of course, there was one thing on my mind, other than Joe and living it up in Brazil, one thing was, there was soon to be a war, a war between me and those around me, a war between gangs and a war that was to challenge us greatly.

"So, Ryder, any ideas when Damien and his friends get here?" Mad-dog asked, he was in his mid 50's, grey hair and tattoos, major king pin.
"Soon, very soon, maybe today, all i know is, it's going to cause an uproar, a lot of people are going to die."
"It's a risk we take, we protect our own."
"I wouldn't want to put you in that position."
"Tough shit sweetheart."
"Fine, you want a bloodbath?"
"You're the one that ran sweetheart, not me, I ain't letting you run anymore, stop running and being a little pussy, face up to your fears!"
"But-"
"Tough shit Ryder, go get ready, we ain't going down to Damien, he's a twat and he's gone far enough." I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

Once I had returned home, Joe was stood in the kitchen area, my shanty house was more like a small studio.
"So it begins then." He said.
"Yeah." I mumbled hugging him, it was like Joe had taught me how to feel emotions again. I heard a gun shot, I shit myself.
"Fuck." I said running and grabbing my gun from the corner.
"Ryder." Joe said grabbing my hand.
"What?" I asked, fear written across my face.
"Please, stay safe." He whispered almost sounding defeated, I nodded and kissed him before joining in the bloodbath.

Was this the beginning of the end?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, hello, okay, first of all, sorry for last week and sorry it was late at night.
My god! Hunger Games, mockingjay part 1 was amazing!! The actors play their parts so well!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter, this chapter was rushed so I'm sorry if it sucks balls but I needed to start the bloodbath somewhere, got loads of chapters left, a lot of violence and back story to come so heads up there.

Thanks for reading, vote, comment, share with friend and have a nice week.

-Parker