The buyer.

I found a buyer, in Germany. I had to stay low and keep my head down, how could I get to Germany? I scanned through my fake passports and fake ID's. Oh, a red head. Now all I need is a red wig and I can get out of here, get some money and go to Spain, stay low in a nice little villa there.

I walked into the airport, my red wig on and a black dress with small black heels, my bag on my shoulder with a small suitcase trailing at my feet. I sighed and sat outside the gate to my plane. My way out of here. All I needed was a fresh start, yet I couldn't stop. It was like being on drugs, you're so addicted, you have no idea who or what you're hurting. As much as you need a fresh start, you can't get rid of what's holding you back. I guess I was addicted to blood, death and shiny objects. The more I dwelled on my life, the more I wanted to steal or kill something. The more addicted I got.

Finally, I made it to Germany, in one piece and half sane. I was in a rather rich and fancy side of Germany, this was new. Last time I came here, I was living in a shit hotel room, critters everywhere and alcohol mixed with drugs spilt on the floor.

You see the thing with Germany is that you're either going to be loved or hated, rather like marmite. I guess that's what the human race is like, marmite, you either love it or you hate it and I hate both humans and marmite! Humans are irritable, get in the way and curse when they're rushing by to be early to work, ass lickers. So far up their bosses arses they don't even have their own lives. Too caught up in work to realise that the worlds going to shit.

I got to my hotel and contacted the buyer.
"Hello." He answered.
"Bella Romero." I said.
"Ah, you in Germany?"
"Yes."
"I'll find you."
"I want to be out of here in 2 days."
"I'll be there by tonight."
"Excellent."
"Adios."
"Si."

I was sat in my hotel room, it had a bed which was super comfy with silk sheets, a flat TV attached to the wall and a nice mahogany cabinet to go with it and a lovely old fashioned floral chair which looked out of the window, the bathroom was white and silver, walk in shower and a small bath, the sink was in the bathroom cabinet which was always handy and the toilet somehow knew when you were done. I sighed and looked around adjusting my dress and hair.

I waited three hours, watching some German comedy show, English subtitles but even then the jokes weren't remotely funny. I was disturbed by a knock at the door, I opened it.
"Bella?" A 50 year old man asked, brown hair, going grey a little, grey eyes and a suit on with wrinkles appearing under his eyes and around his mouth.
"Yes?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"We shall dine here, grab the merchandise."
"Yes sir." I was polite and well mannered to my usual kill first and don't bother being polite self.
"Call me Harry." He chuckled, that explains the mouth wrinkles.
"Harry." I corrected with a smile.

We walked into the dinner hall of the hotel, it was empty, a table set up with four chairs.
"My wife and personal body guard shall be down soon." He said with a smile.
"Okay." I said, I took a seat and was poured some fancy white whine.
"Only the finest." Harry said admiring it. "Sweet with that elegant dry after taste." I had no idea about wine, I just knew it was posh stuff and that I preferred beer or whiskey over whine and bubbles any day.
"So, your wife." I began.
"She's admired the painting for a while, the vase is an added bonus, I was going to buy it but you Bella, stole it first." He said with a small frown.
"Ah, sorry about that, tough break up." I lied.
"I'm glad you're willing to sell them."
"If the police have no evidence on me then I can't get locked up." I said laughing. He chuckled.
"You and I, we think alike, steal and sell, lie and manipulate, all we want is something pretty even to stare at for a few minutes."
"The beautiful things in life always die or turn ugly."
"Just like my first wife." We both laughed at that.

After waiting another 15 minutes, classical music began to play, it was soft and calming. A woman walked in, mid 40's, red dress on, blonde hair curled, turning white from age.
"Ah, Melissa." Harry said standing and pulling the chair out for his wife to sit down. The body guard took a seat and glared at me, sharp brown eyes, sharper than his black suit.
"Harry, you didn't tell me she was this young." Melissa said looking at me with a smile.
"Hello." I said shaking her hand.
"She didn't sound young, rather professional sounding, she is a professional thief after all." Harry said kissing his wife's hand.
"International too." I added.
"International thief? I'm impressed." Melissa said chuckling. I just smiled.

We enjoyed dinner even though it was rich and rather fancy. Then we got to the deal.
"Now, I offered 2 million for these beauties but I have an offer that a girl as young as you can't refuse." Harry said smirking.
"What is it?"
"A job."
"You want me to have a job? Doing what?" I asked confused.
"My thief, you'll be well paid."
"What's the catch?"
"You get caught, I find a guy to kill you, I have contacts."
"So do I."
"Glad we have that out of the way, what do you say?"
"Do I still get the 2 million?"
"Of course."
"Sure, why not?"
"There will be risks."
"I've taken risks before." Yeah, killing my FBI boyfriend and letting his FBI agent fuck buddy go!
"Eager, I like it."
"When do I start?"
"When I call, you drop everything and do as I've requested."
"Sure, unless I'm half way through a robbery, then it'll have to wait."
"Of course."
"I want 2 million, per robbery."
"1 million."
"1.8."
"1.2."
"1.7."
"1.5."
"Deal."
"Smart girl." Melissa mumbled. I got my phone out to give my number to Harry.
"I have your number, be ready for the call." He said. "You're dismissed." I handed him the painting and the vase and walked away.

He was an interesting buyer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, hello! New update!

This story will go to 35-50 chapters, it depends how many ideas I get or if I can space them out. There will be more frequent updates and hopefully this story will be finished by August.

Vote, comment, follow for a follow back, tell friends about it!

Adios!

-Parker