Escaping

I don't know how long it's been, but it feels like hours. The men ended up dragging me away, tying me back to this chair. All is left for me is the emptiness of my thoughts. I'll never get to do the things I want to do. Do you know why? Because I am here.

I won't get to fall in love again. I'll die a virgin.

I won't get to explore the world, go to college, get married, have kids, or grow old. And the whole time I am sitting here, I am thinking about all the things I'm missing out on. I will never have another cup of chocolate milk again. I laugh at that.

This Firelord will kill me ruthlessly, without an ounce of remorse, just because I am the Avatar. Being an Avatar really sucks, now that I look at it. I don't get what Perry and Hannah were saying about this awesome life of an Avatar.

So here I sit, staring at the moldy walls of this room. The sun has gone down making the room become more darker and scarier. I think it's been 2 hours, I mean I haven't been counting.

My whole body hurts. I have never felt this deep absence of pain before in my life. I'm pretty sure they're bruises covering me. This would make it harder to escape. If I'm even escaping in the first place.

As I think harder my mind begins to slip and my eyes begin to droop. Maybe if I took a nap, the pain would go away and the time would go by faster. Yeah, that sounds right.

I give in and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I breath in and breath out as I start to realize my surroundings. I'm not chained up anymore, I can breath. I hazily look up and see the two guards above me dragging me away. Not them again.

Where are they taking me? I want to kill these bastards so badly, but I can't move. They must have drugged me again. I can't seem to find Victor though as I look vaguely around me. The hallways are moving fast, making me feel nauseous.

I sink my heavy head so I am staring blurrily down at the ground. I guess this is where Victor takes me to the Firelord. I close my eyes to keep myself from feeling any more nauseous.

Four minutes later the guards stop and my feet are no longer dragged behind me. I lift my head to see that I am outside. I stare above and see that it's night outside. A soft, cold breeze hits my skin and I shiver.

"Ahhh...Sky. You're still here." I here Victor's voice in front of me.

Victor smiles as he stands in front of a black car.

I nod my head and he laughs. I don't trust my voice at the moment.

Victor turns around and opens the car door. "Alright, put her in. We have somewhere to be."

"Stop! Where are you going Victor?" I hear someone say behind me. Who the hell is that? The guards turn me to the side so I can look at both guys. This must be Kiyoto. He's shorter than Victor and is Asian. He has short black hair that is spiked. Kiyoto's jaw is defined and sharp. He has dark washed skinny jeans, tight black T-shirt, and red leather jacket. "And who is this?" He goes to look at me.

"She's a slave. I'm sending her to Firelord Yomato." Victor quickly explains. I don't know who to trust more Kiyoto or Victor.

"Then why are you sending her yourself?" Kiyoto suspiciously says.

"Why are you asking? She tried to run away and my guards caught her before she get away. I want her to myself before I  give her to the Firelord. Now, if you wouldn't mind."  Victor motioned for the guards to take me to the car.

"Stop." Kiyoto tells the guards, "Let her go." Kiyoto must have some higher authority because before I know it, I'm thrown to the ground.

"Jerks." I say. The cement ground is cold against my bare skin. I lift myself to my knees as I hold my hands on the ground for support. I can tell my knees are going to be cut up after this.