Forgiveness

Do you know how hard it is to stay awake after little to no sleep? I can't even explain it. Every second is a struggle to keep my eyes open. I suggested sleeping in but I can't do that every day. I can't give up so quickly.

I have a red tank top on, black leather jacket, and skin tight black skinny jeans with my black bike boots. I was going for the rebel look today. I have deep purple bags under my eyes; my hair is down, untouched. Basically I looked as tired as I am.

Hannah refused to talk to me all morning. I had to sit by myself at breakfast. I am lonely, but somehow I know everything is going to work out in the end.

I haven't seen the guy who took my blood yet. He hasn't showed himself. Maybe he's lurking in the dark waiting for me. I'm getting paranoid. 

In Elemental Geography, I learned about some of the nation’s traditions. Although it was hard to focus I think I got most of it.

I fell asleep in Math. It was just so boring. I couldn't physically stay away. The teacher didn't even notice my head down against my arms. My classmates, now that's a whole other story. They blamed my tiredness on having sex all night. They joked but my mind was to off to care.

Today was my training class with Mr. Pike. This means I have Hannah, Drew, Mike, and Dec in my class. Mike was the guy who Hannah was talking to my first day here. He is a nice guy from what I know.

I went to go change by my locker and Hannah was there putting her clothes on. She notices me standing there and looks at me. 

I stand next to her and start opening my locker, "You’re going to have to talk to me eventually." I say.

I turn my head to look at her and realize she is still ignoring me. I sigh and start changing into my ugly outfit, stupid red. 

Hannah walks away, out the door. Nice. I lean against the locker thinking, more like trying not to get tired. I feel groggy, like I just woke up from bed. I knew this Avatar stuff was going to be hard but not this hard. I haven't even seen Perry all day!

I stand straight up and slide my feet to the door. I open it and trudge into my class with an attitude to kill.

I see Hannah hanging out with some girls I do not know. Drew is hanging with the 'it' crowd along with the blond slut from the party. Hannah told me (when she was talking to me) her name was Jane Anderson. I could barely stand her and here she was all over Drew. 

It hurt to see Hannah with her other girlfriends but I brushed it off. I went to one of the benches and sat down.

"Hey." Someone says taking a seat next to me. I turn my head to see Mike.

"Hi."

"What's up with you and Hannah?" He says genuinely interested.

"She won't talk to me." Please don't ask more.

"Why?" Who knew earth benders could be so pushy! Stop asking. 

"It's a long story." I contemplated telling a lie but I just couldn't come up with anything. He notices my secretiveness and doesn't ask more. 

Mike had his brown hair spiked up. He wore the training uniform, but dark green. It looked as ridiculous on him as it did on me. 

Suddenly a blow of a whistle makes me sit up straighter.

"Alright class! Good morning! Today we are going to be having a competition. I want everyone to circle around this white lined circle I am standing on." Mr. Pike says, more like yells.

I get up along with Mike and make my way over to a big blue mat. On the mat, there's a big white line in the shape of a circle. Mr. Pike stands in the middle waiting for kids to come.