Meeting A Stranger

A crunch of leaves awakens me. I flicker my eyes open. As my eyes adjusted to my surroundings, I notice the moon is still shining. I can barely remember falling asleep.

Using the tree to help me up I try not to lean on my leg. I hear more rustle of leaves and I look around frantic. How deep am I in the woods? I can't hear the party music, or really anything for that matter. Am I alone?

Walking forward through the woods, I felt a presence behind me. More crunches of leaves makes my heart quicken.

"Well, well, well...Look who we have here. Sky is it?" A guys voice rung through the echo of the trees. I gasped and turned around slowly. It was the guy at the mall! The guy who's blue eyes stared at me, the stalker. I didn't answer back because I mostly couldn't get anything to come out of my mouth. 

I contemplated on running. Would he be able to catch me with my hurt leg?

As if reading my mind he answered, "Don't bother to run. If you run I will have no choice but to bring you with me and kill you." The darkness in his voice scared me. 

He smirked and started stalking towards me slowly. I started backing up until I hit a tree. He kept walking until he pressed himself hard against me. His smirk made it hard to get out of my head. It might seem I am attracted to this guy, but honestly I wanted nothing to do with him. He grossed me out. 

"Get off of me." I said with clenched jaws. Surprisingly, it came out strong. He smiled showing his teeth and put his face closer than it already was. 

I tried to move but I couldn't seem to struggle my way pass.

"Shh...This will only take a second." He said softly, whispering it.

"What?" This guy was crazy. He forcefully grabbed my left wrist and brought it up over my head while still pinning me down with his body.

My back was starting to hurt. This tree's rough bark rubbed against my black dress.

He grabbed something out of his pocket with his other free hand. It was plastic bag with a long clear tube coming from the top. It looked like an I.V. bag.

I've never felt so scared and confused in my life.

He brought the plastic tube to the inside of my elbow. I started to freak out. I moved around trying to keep him away from me. What the hell is he doing?

"Stop struggling!" He yelled demanding.

"No!" I screamed kicking him in the shin.

He growled and slapped me hard on the cheek. Ow! That was going to bruise later, I thought. The faint sting of the slap gradually went away.

Quickly in a matter of a second, he poked me under my elbow with the 'I.V bag'. That wasn't just a poke, it felt like...a needle. I looked to my left to see red coming down the clear tube. It was blood! He had a blood bag. That's so gross. Why does he want my blood? This guy has some real issues.

Panicking and freaking out even more, I screamed with all the fear and breath in me.

He used one hand to hold the needle and the other to grab onto my mouth, muffling my screams. Damn, he was strong!

I helplessly had to watch as my blood poured into the bag. I breathed hard as he held my mouth tightly, keeping me from screaming.

My whole backside leaned against the tree painfully. Although, that was the last thing on my mind.

He smiled with his blue eyes glaring evilly at me the whole time.

One thing to describe my face at the moment, would be scared out of my mind. Yep.