We've Got A Plan

"I want you, too." I say as an afterthought.

I can't help the feelings I feel towards Drew. 

He smiles and laughs lightly. I smile and rest my head on his chest. He hugs me as we stand still.

"I better go." He says, prying himself away from me. Feeling sad I nod. Wait! Sad? I'm not getting attached to Drew. 

He kisses me lightly on the cheek before turning around and walking away. My tears were long gone. I couldn't help but feel giddy inside. I'm still upset with Hannah but Drew took me away from that drama for a second.

Now alone, I'm not sure what to do. I walk to my dorm thinking of things to do. An idea flashes in my head and I start walking quicker towards my dorm.

Once there, I put my flip-flops on and an over-sized blue, silky shirt. I find the closest exit out of the school and walk outside. I head towards the Training Center alone. I pass by familiar faces. They give me looks of disgust. It takes me a while to comprehend their mean glares. I have blue on! They think I'm a water bender. That's a problem. Luckily, I'm not going inside the Training Center. Yep. I'm going swimming and maybe do some water bending. No point in taking my bikini off yet!

Once I get to the entrance, I look around to see if anybody is watching me. When the coast is clear, I rush towards the waterfall. Instead of taking a nice walk on the path, I sprint to my destination. 

 When I reach the river, I head towards the waterfall. Everything is so peaceful here.

When I get to the waterfall, I slip my sandals off and take my shirt off. The wind hits my bare skin and I shiver. I hope the water is warmer. 

I stick my feet on the edge of the bank. The water comes to my ankles and instantly relaxes me. I take more steps forward. I stop when the water comes to my mid-thigh. The water is calm today, I like it. 

I'm close to the waterfall but not close enough to feel the water spray on me. 

I turn in a 360. Nope, I don't see anybody. 

I swing my arms up gently in a flowing motion. Water follows my movement and I smile. How do water benders even attack people? Won't water just splash the attacker? Hannah said water benders could freeze water. I think I should learn the basics first before I try and turn things into ice.

I move the water around as I flow, almost as if in a dance. I spin around and in one sharp movement, bring my one hand out. The water flings out but then falls pathetically in the water. I sigh and decide to try something new. 

With my hands flat, facing the river, I bring my hands out as if pushing something, then bring then bring them back. I create a small wave. It moves towards me, then away against the current. 

This is so much fun! I laugh and splash water in the air using my hands. I fall backwards sinking into the water. I float in the water blissfully. See, I can have fun by myself. 

I stand up again getting another idea in my head. I bring my fingers up in the air making a small ball of water float in the air. It's perfectly round and about the size of a baseball. I make it float around concentrating hard.

Suddenly, I hear a snap of a branch. I bring my hands to my side quickly. The ball of water falls with a splash. I gasp and turn around. Lord and behold, Perry was standing on the side of the river red shirt and all. He had a red, polo shirt on with black pants (school uniform).  His light brown hair was done to perfection. He didn't look too shabby...

Why was he here?!? On the outside I looked shocked, on the inside I was dying of that feeling of being caught. 

"Perry!" I finally say. He probably saw everything too! This is my entire my fault! He's going to tell everybody then I'm going to die. And yeah...