Chapter 4: Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?

{One month later} (Meaning it's February.)

MJ's POV

Today is finally Saturday. Peter and I are about to meet up just to hang out. We decided we didn't want to go anywhere so he's coming over to my house. I'm glad my parents aren't home and since Christmas is over we decided to take the weekend off from our school project.

As I was making some snacks I heard my doorbell ring. I knew it was Peter so I washed my hands and got to the door opening it greeted by him. "Hey Peter c'mon in." I said.

He came in and shut the door. And was following me to the kitchen that connected to my living room. "Whatcha making? It smells incredible!" He exclaimed.

"I'm making some snacks like pizza and we've got ice cream in the freezer. I hope you like chocolate and cookie dough." I explained.

"I like both." He replied.

Soon the pizza was done and we sat down getting ready to watch a movie. "By the way, did the mechanics work for the projector?" I asked.

As we got our food and sat down on the couch with the tv illuminating the movie "A Quiet Place" Peter explained his answer to my question.

"Oh yeah! They did we actually have to label the colors to which emotion someone is feeling I was thinking, we could do that after the movie that way when I get home I can finish the programming." He said.

"Alright once the movie is over we can work on that okay?"

"Sweet! Also I heard this movie was good."

"Yeah the sequel is coming out soon so I thought we could watch the first." I replied.

After watching the movie we ranted about it for an hour or so because once you get invested into a fandom you're done for and can't climb out of the hole. "Right let's label these colors before we rant until midnight." I said.

I grabbed a piece of paper and we started associating colors and emotions. "What should we label pink?" He asked.

"I'd say love that's pretty much the color everyone associates pink with right?"

"Yeah makes sense, what about green?"

"Disgust." I said. After writing down more colors Peter hung out for another few hours we played video games, talked about the Black Dahlia murder, and watched more movies at least until he had to go.

"See you later Parker." I waved off.

"Bye MJ." He said.

After he left I shut the door and decided to FaceTime with Liz. So I grabbed my phone and dialed her number and she answered right away. "Hey MJ! What's up?" She asked.

"Nothing much I hung out with Peter and we're pretty much done with our project all Peter has to do is programming and that's it." I said.

"Nice I really wish I knew what you guys have been working on this whole time Betty and I are almost done I doubt it's going to be as impressive as yours and Peter's." She said.

We talked for a few hours until my parents got home and I got ready for dinner then bed. I hope our project works. It'd suck if it didn't when we would present it.

Peter is so oblivious to my feelings it's kind of crazy honestly but that's what boys do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 4