A Night To Remember

Mikey's Point of View

I think I was cursed to have the room right next to my parents. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but they are literally a pack of freaks. If it's not the head board banging or a whipped cream can spraying it my mom's constant giggling. I have to get out of here. I'm trying to hang out with my friends as much possible before college in two weeks. I'm heading to the US and going to Columbia just like my mother. Unfortunately I'm forced to major in business because of Dad. There's a party tonight and I plan to get wasted. I stuff my bed with some covers and climb to the floor. I hop in my bestfriend's car and we speed off. It was about 2 a.m. and I slowly began to feel buzzed. My friends made their way to the dance floor with their girlfriends. I sat on the bar stool trying to spot a girl, until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi Mikey. Remeber me?" Sweet baby jesus. Of course I did.

"Sofia is that you?"

"Yes it's me silly. I'm back visiting family for the next few weeks until I head by home?"

"Where is home again?"

"Well now it's California." I really wished that she said New York. I knew it was far fetched but something about her still gave me butterflies. She still had that round nose, freckles and that small birthmark on her cheek. Like me she had matured, she was curvier and still had that fun spirit about her. I looked exactly like my father, with only my mother's eyes.

"Shit that's far. I'm going to New York soon." We sat at the bar and talked for what seemed like ages.

"We've gotta get back my mom's blowing up my phone. Let's go." My friend said racing out the door.

"Alright I'll meet you at the car" I said. "I really wish I didn't have to go."

"I could also come over and hang out at your place." she said with a wink. I smirked grabbed her hand and raced to the car. Thank god Sofia was athletic and could climb up to my window. As soon as I hopped onto the floor, she grabbed me and started kissing me.

"I really missed you Mikey. Let me show you." We finished up after hours and hours of putting in work. We had some pillow talk and she revealed how much she loved photography and wanted to travel the world with no strings attached. Eventually we went to sleep, until we were awoken my my mother's screaming.

Jenny's Point of View

It was the weekend but I was so bored and didn't have anything to do. I started poking Michael in the nose.

"Leave me alone Jenny. I wanna sleep."

"No, I'm bored."

"Jenny, you always talk so damn much. You'll catch flies."

"Come on wake up. I'll make breakfast." We both got up took a shower, and checked on all the kids like we did every morning. I opened the door to Mikey's room and couldn't believe what I saw.

"Mikey. Wake the fuck up! Who is this?" The girl pulled the comforter up to cover herself. "I know I raised you better than this. Did you use protection? I have five children I don't need another one. Girl, where are your parents?"

"Mom, Dad. This is Sofia."

"Isn't that the girl you cried over in like Kindergarten? It's nice to meet you again." Michael walked over and gave her a handshake.

"Damn it Michael, he's supposed to be in trouble."

"Oh yeah. I forgot. Umm we are very disappointed in you Mikey. What do you have to say for yourself? Did I do that right?" he said looking down at me.

"You know what? Forget it. Sofia put on your clothes I'm taking you home."

"Will you tell my parents?" she said hanging her head.

"No. We were all young once. Come on let's go."

Michael's Point of View

I stared at Mikey with an eyebrow raised until Jenny and Sofia left. As soon as the front door closed, I grabbed a chair and sat in front of him.

"So was that your first time son? Come on give me the details."

"No and No and yes we used protection. A gentlemen never kisses and tells." Damn it my boy's growing up.

"Well your mother will be home soon. Pretend to be sad and act like we had a man to man talk or something. Or she'll kick both of our asses."

Mikey's Point of View

I really enjoyed my morning with Sofia. I knew I'd probably never see her again, that's just the way things were. We were at two seperate phases in our lives, and we both wanted a night to remember. Now I just needed to make up and apology so Mom won't ground me for life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I really like this one shot. That's how I imagine Sofia.

(December 10, 2014)