Epilogue Part Two

Because I continue to be emotionally unstable. And this will be very short.
----------------------------------
One week by myself and I can honestly say this this is wack. People keep calling me asking me how I'm doing and I want to just stab them all but I know that I'd break a bone. Stupid osteoporosis. I understand now why old people die together because living without Jenny is the most painful wound I've ever felt. I walked downstairs and poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms and watched the news. Maybe Jenny will make me a sandwich. Oh. Yea. Moving on. I'll just take a nap.

"Babe. Wake up. You said you wanted a sandwich right?"

"How'd you know?"

"I always anticipate your needs babe." She looks so young and so did I. We sat down in silence.

"You left me you know. That was rude of you."

"Sorry babe. But I'm with you now. Temporarily at least. Your dreaming baby. But you'll go peacefully. I'll see you a lot sooner than you think." She winked at me. Kissed my check and she disappeared. The great thing about this nap, I didn't wake up. I'll see Jenny faster than anticipated. Bella here I come.
-----------------------------------
Cries forever!

(March 31, 2015)