Bam

So I really can't let Michael and Jenny go but I refuse to make a sequel so I decided one shots would suffice, and ease my conscience. Here we go!!

Michael's Point of View

I decided to take the week off from work and stay home with the kids amd Jenny. I knew taking care of five kids was hard. Having my sister around helped but the kids needed their father.

"So Maria are going out for happy hour, do you think you can watch the kids for a couple hours?"

"Yea, whatever" I said in the middle of playing Call of Duty. The unplugged the television. "I was literally two steps from the checkpoint you couldn't just let me pause it?" I was furious.

"Well what did I just say?"

"Something about you being happy." She put her hands on her hips.

"No Maria and I are going out for happy hour. Watch the babies"

"Why do you need happiness. I'm all you need."

"Shut up. Make sure you put the laundry in the dryer, and don't give Mikey any sugar after five, and he needs to be in bed by eight. I'll be back by eleven." She kissed me and made her way out the door. How hard could it be. She does it all the time anything she can do I can do better. It was seven now so I four hours, how hard could it be. Not even five minutes had past when I heard little feet on the floor.

"Daddddyyyy. I'm hungry." Oh god. What do I do other than lucky charms. I walked to the fridge and saw that Jenny already made dinner. I tried feeding Mikey some brocoli.

"Dada no." He smacked the fork out of my hand. Oh hell no. He better eat this food. "No dada no trees."

"Mikey they're good for you."

"Nooo." Shit what do I do? Looks like Lucky charms for dinner. He ate all of the charms and none of the cereal. Jenny told me something about sugar but who cares. I took him upstairs and he dashed in my room and went into the bathroom.

"Come on Mikey. Open the door its time for bed buddy." He opened the door with Jenny's eyeshadow and lipstick on. Oh sweet baby jesus. Why?

"Dada I look nice. Like mommy." How do I get this off. Jenny puts this moisturizing cream on her face maybe I should rub it on. I put the cream on his face and it made it worse. Oh shit. Makeup remover wipes were in the cabinent. I managed to get the make up off and he ran down the halls banging on the babies doors. All four of them started crying. Jenny always told me to hum Beautiful Dreamer and they all went to sleep.

"Michael get in the bed right now."

"No." He kicked me in the shin, and I spanked him.

"Michael you go to bed and don't let me hear another sound from you. Understand?" He wiped his eyes and ran to his little bed. I felt bad so I turned on his nightlight.

"Im sorry daddy."

"It's ok Mikey." I fell asleep. And woke up to Jenny getting in the bed.

"How was it?"

"Great!"

"You're lying. You gave him sugar didn't you. And he kicked you in the leg. That is hilarious."

"I had to spank him. I felt like a horrible dad. What if he hates me forever?"

"Michael man up. Its be water under the bridge tomorrow. Im gonna go brush my teeth."

I kill people for a living and I'm scared that I hurt my son's feelings. I have to do better.

"Michael who touched my $40 lipstick?"

Shit.

----------------------------------

Should I keep doing one shots? Idk who knows. Enjoy!!!

(November 9, 2014)