Chapter Nine

“So Jenny how have things been?”

“Well I’ve been looking at preschools for Mikey, and Leo’s been trying to stand up but I don’t think he’s ready for that yet.” I was so proud of my boys they’ve grown so much in the past few months. But it also reminded me that Michael had missed out on a lot.

“What about you?” he asked

“I’ve been ok. Just work and home. Nothing else really.” We ate in a comfortable silence. I thought about that sense I got earlier in the day. I felt like someone was watching me. I knew it had something to do with the other day. I rarely inquire about his illegal affairs but this time I deserved to know. “Michael who tried to shoot me?”

“It’s been handled Jennifer” he said yelling at me, I almost jumped out of my seat. He called me Jennifer again, back to square one.  I nodded and went to clean up in the kitchen. I was about to go to bed, when I went to close the nightstand drawer. As I closed it I heard some crinkling. I read the note and went back to the dining room. “Michael, what the fuck is this?” He looked like he saw a ghost.

“Don’t ignore me, what the hell does John want with me.” I demanded to know.

“Didn’t I tell you that it was handled? Stop bothering me about it. Okay?” He brushed past me and put on his pajamas. This was my life in jeopardy, he needed to tell me. I followed and slept on my side of the bed. I pocked Michael in the ear.

“Leave me alone Jenny.” He wouldn’t get up so I gave him a wet willy. Gross I know but he wasn’t listening.

“Jenny that’s nasty, and you know it. What do you want?”

“I want you to tell me what’s going on. Please?”

“No.”

“Why Big Mikey Why?”

“Jenny go to fucking bed.” I started jumping on the bed, Michael get up and talk to me. I straddled him, and flicked his nose. “Please talk to me.” He started smirking and I could feel something rising under me. Horny Bastard. He rose up and tried to kiss me. “No cookie until you tell me what’s going on.”

“Fine. John has been stalking you and wants to take you away from me. That bullet was meant for me. But you’re mine, you’re my everything. I feel like I have no way to keep you safe except to keep you stuck up here with me.” I thought that lying bastard wanted to work on us I thought while raising an eyebrow. “Don’t get me wrong I want to make us better but your safety is my priority.” I knew he was telling the truth and I’d cooperate with him.

“Okay.”

Michael’s Point of View

“Okay.” That’s it I thought she’d be yelling at me by now. Well if telling the truth is the best way to shut her up then I’ll do it more often.

“That’s it? No yelling or screaming.” She shook her head, and tried to get off me. I pulled her back on. “Where are you going Mrs. Mancini.”

“Back to bed, big head.”

“No I don’t think so.” As usual she went to sleep in her panties, which gave me easy access. I tore them off of her.

“Michael those were my favorite why wou-” I cut her off with a kiss.

“You talk too much.”

Looks like more hashbrowns, because we were up the entire night. The only thing that bothered me was the condom I may or may not have forgotten to put on.

--------------------------------------------------

AN: Things will get interesting next chapter!! 

(October 21, 2014)