Lady in Red

Michael's Point of View

"But Bella why are you wearing those Grandma panties, you know I hate them!"

"Well sometime the Grandma panties are comfortable and I don't wanna do any laundry." She knows I hate those they make her butt look all saggy. And the frilly lacy Victoria Secret panties are amazing.

"Victoria Secret panties are 5 for $26, when you can get the Granny for like a million for $26 so leave me alone. Little Monkey." She ran into the bathroom where I could hear ripping and shredding and the trash can rustling.

"Ha, you're on your lady time aren't you?"

"Shut up Michael. Its not funny. You go through this your whole life and then tell me how hilarious this is."

"Don't you get that pause thing and you don't get them anymore." She slammed the bathroom door open.

"Are you trying to call me old?" She proceeded to give me a ten minute lecture on how grateful I should be that she puts up with me and that she sacrificed her body to give me five kids AND that I need to leave her alone AND to clean my after gym body dirt out of the bathtub, and that I was banned from the cookie for twenty years. After all these years of marriage I just shook my head to everything she was saying. She got dressed for work, and slammed the door. I ran downstairs quietly trying to avoid her wrath and just get some lucky charms.

"So Dad how about letting me-"

"Absolutely not. Not until you get your shit together. I'm not handing my businesses over to you until you can prove yourself to me and your mother. And with your most recent episode its a definite no Mikey." We both walked into the kitchen to find Jenny slamming pans and talking to herself. In fear for our lives we made the conscious decision to leave the kitchen.

"Get your asses back in here and eat this breakfast." We silently sat at the bar and ate our food. She washed the dishes and packed her lunch for work. She still had the body of a goddess and still turned me on. "Stop staring at my ass, you old fart." She threw me my calcium pills and left. My doctors have told me to start taking it easier, and that all of my stress would catch up with me if I didn't slow down. I didn't think I was that old.

"So old man what are we doing today. Let's surprise mom at work like we used to!" Mikey said while slapping my back.

"Yea sure. Why not?" We got dressed and made our way to the lab. We could hear the voice of a man as we neared her office.

"Yes, just like that Jennifer. Nice and easy. Stick it right in there. Be careful its pretty tight it might get stuck." I'm going to kill him and bring him back to life and kill him again. I pulled my gun from my pocket and barged into her office.

"Michael what the hell is your problem?" She said holding two test tubes.

"Well I thought you all were um......well you know." Her nostrils flared and she shot daggers at me. I have compromised the cookie, my best option is to blame this on Mikey. She'll fall for it.

"Thank you Carl for the help. I'll email you the results." He scurried out of the office.

"Explain what on gods green earth is wrong with you?" She said placing her hands on her hips.

"Well it was Mikey's idea. He wanted to apologize for that whole girlfriend thing and I went to the bathroom and when I came back he said he heard Carl saying some inappropriate things so I did what any husband would do and retaliated." I said a genuinely and with as much hand movement as possible.

"Aww babe. I'd never do anything like that I love you and shame on you Mikey for leading your father astray. Now thanks for the visit but I have so much to do." She said while shooing us out of the office.

"What the hell dad?"

"Stop that cursing. And you've gotten me in trouble all the time, so na na na." We arrived home and I made some mozzarella sticks and relaxed in my bed.

"Jenny how was work."

"Well aside from your intrusion it went great my coworkers and I......" Her she goes using words that I don't get. "....and that's about it."

"Thats great babe." God I was horny. I kissed her deeply and tried taking off her granny panties.

"What in the bejesus Michael its lady time, no cookie for at least a week."

F.M.L.

---------------------------------------

HI,so school starts Monday which means not as many updates. I know where I want the stories to go I just haven't been up to writing (obvious reasons still taking it hard) but I'll try my best! So enjoy the one shot lovelies!!!!!!!!

Fun Fact: I can't go to sleep without listening to Jazz or beach sounds. AND regardless if I follow you back or not I creep on your reading list and add stories to my library from there. What's a fun fact about you? Got a question? Tell me\ask me I'm bored and I'll be up all night. Til next time

(January 24, 2015)