Rolling On and On

I have no idea why I'm doing this to myself or y'all. But ummmm whatever.
------------------------------------
Michael's Point of View

"Come on Big Mikey I've got a surprise for you." Jenny came up behind me and put a blindfold around my eyes. I was already apprehensive because the last time she handcuffed me was on my birthday and she tried some BDSM stuff she read in some book. Granted it felt great but I hold broke my damn pelvis.

"This is going to end horribly isnt it?" She bit her lip and nodded.

"It probably will. But I promise you'll have so much fun." She whispered in my ear. I am getting the cookie it is destined. Written in the stars if you will. She grabbed my hand and led me to the passenger seat of the car, and buckled me in.

"Mom! Why is dad blind?"

"Well Marcelino we're doing that surprise thing I told you about for your father!" Those two stool pigeons will easily tell me where we're going.

"Marciano are you here too?" I asked.

"Uh yea. Why?"

"Please tell me where we're going. This is dumb." Jenny slapped me in the back of the head.

"We're having family time. It's not dumb." She said.

"Mhh I'll tell you where we're going if you'll give $20 as tribute."

"Fine." I tried rolling my eyes under this tight ass blindfold.

"But Marcelino are a packaged deal so thats $40."

"Fine!" They grabbed my wallet from my pocket.

"So boys where are we going?" The car was silent. Those little rodents.

"Give me back my wallet you little swamp lurkers." I tried grabbing them but I couldnt see. We rode in the car in silence for what felt like forever. When Jenny helped me out of the car. I could here loud music bumping. Where has this woman taken me with these crazy ass kids. Jenny grabbed my hand not before I got wet willys from all five of those monsters. Why did I insist on so many kids. Why was Jenny so damn fertile?

We finally get inside and she takes off my blindfold. A damn skating rink! Was she crazy.

"Nope." I turn around and leave.

"Stop it Michael! Do it for the kids!" They all gave me the saddest looking faces they could muster up.

"Whatever." I paid for everyone's admission and skates.

"Now babe. I know you've never been skating but the kids and I will help you." I laced on the stupid contraptions and stood up this seems easy enough.

"Mom can get some pizza?" They pulled out the $20.

"Sure."

"No they can't Jenny. They lied to me what kind of example are we setting as they zoo keepers?"

"You gonna stop us Dad?" They start to roll off I try and chase them and fall flat on my ass.

"Jenny help me! I've fallen and can't get up." The rink was empty and there wasnt anyone to see my impending embarrassment. She helped me out onto the floor and put my hands on the railing.

"Now put one hand the railing and I'll hold your other hand. I won't let you fall....probably. I think."

We went around a couple times and "Play No Games" by Big Sean came on. The only reason I know it is because Jenny blasts the song all around the damn house.

"Ooh this is my song. You gonna be alright for a couple minutes?"

"We-"

"Great! I'll be right back!" She rolled away effortlessly, leaving me all alone. God, she beautiful. Before I knew it I was flat on my butt again.

"Stop staring at my ass and maybe you could skate right." She said while sticking out her tongue. Normally I'd stick my tongue out too, but I have compromised the cookie too many times and I have learned my lesson!

After falling a million more times I kinda got the hang of it and had some fun. Before I knew it, it was 11 and time for us to leave.

"Jenny we gotta come back! When did y'all have time to skate?"

"When you leave at night sometimes its hard for the kids to sleep. So I just brought them here to tire them out."

"I didnt know that baby. Maybe I sh-"

"Don't think about it the kids understand. And they love having you around in the mornings!" We finally got home and checked on all the kids. I finally got in the shower and plopped on the bed. I was exhausted.

"Babe wake up. Or you'll miss your cookies!"

"Babe my back hurts and I've got bruises everywhere. Can't I get the cookie in the morning?" She pouted her lips and nodded sliding into bed and turning off the light.

Jenny's Point of View

I have compromised the sausage link.

Damn.

---------------------------------------
I know I said I was done. I know I did but......yea I have no excuse. Enjoy