Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Jennifer’s Point of View

Michael left the curtains open and the sun was beaming on the side of my face. Lazy Bastard. I realized for the first time in months that Michael was there when I woke up, and he was staring at me. “You’ve been watching me sleep?”

“Yea I haven’t done that in a while. You’re nose scrunches up in your sleep. It’s adorable.”

“You know what’s not adorable? Our morning breath.”

“Yea we should probably address that? Wanna shower together?” he said smirking.

“Yeah.” Nasty Bastard. We both got out of bed and I could barely stand up. My legs were killing me.

“I must have really put in work last night.” He picked me up and we took a shower. We didn’t have sex, but it was the most intimate experience I’ve ever had. We both washed each other and he held me, he almost seemed to apologize. I think intimacy is not just to be naked physically but emotionally too.

“So I kinda lied about us not doing anything this week. We have a gala to attend tonight” he said while putting on his clothes.

“But I liked it when it was just us, and then tomorrow we go back home.”

“Well if it makes you feel any better, I bought you a dress.” He ran to the closet, grabbed a dress bag and opened it. It was a white floor length dress, with a bit of a plunging neck line, and it was simple which I loved.

“I know you don’t like flashy dresses and I knew you’d love it.” I started crying like a big baby. “You don’t like it?”

“No I love it, I just so happy and I think we’ll make it.”

“I think so too Bella” he said kissing my forehead. He was about to say something when his phone began to ring.

Michael’s Point of View

“What’s going on Paulie?”

“We caught that son of a bitch John. He was walking around with no security. I send the picture and file to your room.”

“Thanks Paulie. Good job.” I said and hung up, if I didn’t he’d talk me to death.

“Who was that?” Jenny asked.

“Paulie. He’s handled this John problem. This means we have nothing to worry about, so go get your hair done or whatever girl’s do before an event.”

“You mean all alone?” She said with a huge smile.

“Of course not. There’s always someone watching you.”

“Fine. Bye.” She grabbed her bag and left.

There was a knock at the door and a boy handed me a manila folder and ran into the oncoming elevator. It was John’s file. He seemed a bit fatter and shorter than I was used to but I was him. His body was disposed of in the creek, no doubt hurting Jenny’s research but the fish will get him, I’m helping out the food cycle.

A Few Hours Later.

Jenny came back with her hair up and the diamond earrings I got her for our one month anniversary.

“Babe hurry up the gala starts in two hours and you haven’t even shaved.” When I was finished she was in her dress.

“Well do I look ok?” she said while rubbing he arms and looking down, I couldn’t help but stare. I don’t understand how she could ever be self-conscience.

“Ok Michael you don’t have to look at me like that I know my body’s changed since the baby.” I walked over and kissed her.

“Bella you look absolutely stunning. I’ll have to double security to keep all the men away from you.”

“Michael, that was corny and you know it.” It was pretty corny but I meant it, whenever we went anywhere I had to stare men down, and threaten them from approaching her.

“Alright lets go Jenny.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Double update. Its just a filler. I just need to get this out of the way But its leading up to next chapter. Bum Bum Bum. 

(October 21, 2014)